Chapter Twenty-One

Taking a deep breath Natasha continues to rock Adonis in her arms. The screaming coming from him causes her ears to ring and tears begin to well in her eyes as the pressure becomes to much.

"What's goin' on up here?" D'Sean asks as he enters the room. He'd just got back from confirming another shipment that was coming in from overseas and heard the screaming of his son from the driveway.

"I don't know what to do, D... he-he won't stop." Natasha sobs making him frown as he makes his way over to her.

"Hey... relax, shorty... it's okay..." He says soothingly as he takes the baby from her arms. Placing him against his chest, Adonis immediately begins to cease his crying, his small eyes  fluttering closed as he hiccups through his tears. Natasha wipes her eyes, her head falling against the other side of his chest and D'Sean cradles them both.

"It's so hard..." She whispers and he places a light kiss on her forehead. 

"I know, baby... but we got this, ight?" He asks and she looks up into his eyes for a moment before nodding. Her eyes flutter back over to the baby and she lets out a light sigh when she realizes he's sleeping.

"He just wanted his daddy..." She says calmly and D chuckles lightly as he looks down at his sons curly head full of hair.

"Guess so..." He mumbles before kissing the small boys hair. "Get into bed, I got him for the rest of the day..." D'Sean suggests and she nods before slowly pulling away from him. He watches as she makes her way over to the bed before slipping into it. Looking down at his son he realizes he's fast asleep. Walking over to Natasha, he lifts the blanket over her before bending down carefully to place a light kiss on her lips.

"Can you order takeout tonight? I don't feel like cooking." She says softly and he sits at the edge of the bed and cups her cheek with his free hand. 

"Yeah, don't worry 'bout nothin' around the house, baby, I got it." He reassures her and she gives him a light smile as he caresses her cheek with his thumb. "You so damn beautiful..." He breathes out and she blushes as she bites into her bottom lip gently. "Ight, I'm gon' let you sleep now, join us downstairs if you want." He says and she gives him a final nod before he exits the room with the baby in his arms. 

After reaching the first floor of the house, D'Sean walks into the living room and sets the baby in his seat before beginning to clean up the area. He spends a few hours tidying up the house before he walks into the kitchen, making himself something to eat for lunch. 

...

Time passes D'Sean by and he finds himself laid out on the living room floor with his son, cooing to him softly which makes Adonis smile. The three month old giggles causing D to let out one also as Natasha slowly descends the stairs, having woke from her much needed nap. Her feet hit the soft rug of the first floor and she follows the laughter and giggles. Standing in the doorway of the living room, a smile spreads across her face as she watches her lover and child interact. 

"Daddy got you!" D'Sean smiles, tickling the small child's stomach gently earning another eruption of giggles. D laughs as he stares at his sons toothless smile, the resemblance of himself in the boy overwhelmingly strong. 

"Looks like you two are having fun..." Natasha says softly causing D to look up. He gives her a smile and sits up on his knees, grabs the baby and makes his way over to her. Cradling the baby in one arm, he wraps his free one around Natasha's waist, pulling her in closer to him. Bending down he places a light kiss on the corner of her lips before dragging his attention down to her neck.

"How you feelin'? Sleep good?" He shoots her a couple of questions, his lips pressed against her ear as he murmurs into it lowly. Biting into her bottom lip she raises her hands, clenching onto his shoulders with her nails as he begins to caress her backside.