Chapter Five

⚠️Before you read, can you guys do me a huuuge favor and make sure to vote? It takes about .5 seconds, love you guys!⚠️

"You should at least go see her, D." Royce says to D'Sean who was hovered over the stove, making breakfast for dinner for the two of them. They were both coming down from a high but were still hungry.

"Fuck I'mma go see her for? What good do I get out of that?" He asks as he flips the pancake before moving to the pot on the other burner to stir the grits.

"That's ya moms, man... I know she ain't treat you good but she still gave you birth." Royce pushes his point further, causing D'Sean to sigh roughly as he turns off the stove.

"If I go see her will you shut the fuck up?" He asks with attitude and Royce laughs and sits back in his seat.

"I sure will." He smirks causing D to roll his eyes as he slides the food onto two plates. Grabbing them, he plops one down in front of Royce before sitting on the other side of the table.

"I already pay her bills and shit, I think that's doing enough for someone who kicked me the fuck out at fourteen for a nigga." D'Sean grumbles before stabbing into the eggs on his plate. He shoves them in his mouth as he rolls his eyes, reaching for his phone with his free hand.

"Stop complainin'." Royce chuckles as he digs into his food, D'Sean looking up from his screen to glare at his best friend.

"I ain't even hungry no more." D'Sean grumbles, pushing his plate away from in front of himself. "You comin' wit me so hurry up and enjoy your food so we can get this shit checked off my list." He demands and Royce chew his food as she shakes his head, reaching for his cup of orange juice.

"Nah, nigga. I'm gettin my daughter today." He says and D'Sean shrugs his shoulders as his fingers fly across the screen as he texts one of his buyers back.

"So? Baby girl can come wit us." He says and Royce sighs before finally agreeing.

"Alright, you're dealin' wit my baby moms though, you know she gon' cause a scene like she do every fuckin' time." He shakes his head and takes the final bit of his food before standing up from his seat. D'Sean follows behind him and the two of them make their way towards the front of the house. He swipes his car keys off of the hook before opening the front door, stepping.

"Man, you knocked her ass up." D'Sean kisses his teeth and Royce glares at him as he pulls the passenger door open.

"She told me she was on the pill!" He argues back and D'Sean erupts into laughter as he slips his tall frame into the drivers seat, starting up the car.

"That's why you payin' this chick mad money a month, so she won't rat you out to the ops. Believin' these bitches put a dent in ya cash flow." He chuckles as he reverses out of the driveway, looking behind him as he does so.

"Don't talk shit. Didn't you just tell me the other day that you went raw wit Natasha because she," He clears his throat and places his hand over his chest. "Likes to feel everything." He finishes in a girly tone, making D'Sean glare this time.

"Fuck you, I know Natasha ass ain't tryna get pregnant. That girl is scared of havin' kids. Plus, her family got mad money, she 'ont need mine." He makes his point and Royce kisses his teeth and flicks his wrist at him.

"You prolly went raw hopin' shorty got pregnant." He snickers and D'Sean rolls his eyes, clecning his jaw.

"Fuck up." He spits and Royce laughs harder. For the rest of the ride he gives his friend the silent treatment until they pull up to a house. "Go deal wit the devil." He says to Royce as he hits the unlock button on the car. Shaking his head, Royce raises his brows at D'Sean.