Chapter Three

D'Sean wipes his sweaty palms on his jeans before holding onto the door handle of his car. After taking a deep breath he finally gets the courage to push the door open and step out. Walking up the stairs to her house, his stomach does flips, hoping Natasha wasn't just trying to make a fool out of him. Reaching his hand up to knock, the door pulls open before he can do so, making his arm swing back down to his side.

"You're on time." Natasha smiles up at him, her head tilted to the side as she drinks in his appearance.

"I-uh... yeah..." He trails off, to distracted by her little bit of clothing that hugged her body. She stood before him in a red pair of lace panties with the bra to match and a see through black overthrow. Stepping to the side, she nods her head towards the inside of the house, signalling him to come in. He steps inside, wiping his palms on his pants again due to the sweat that had built up once more.

"Why you so nervous D?" She asks softly, wrapping her arms around his waist from the back. Her hand slips under his polo shirt and feels up his chest. Staring down at her arms, he licks his lips, lost for words. Teasing him further, she slides her hands back down and uses her fingers to toy with the hem of his briefs that stuck out of his pants. Pushing things even more, one of her hands disappear into his pants in search for his manhood.

She finds it fairly easily, wrapping her small hand around it, causing him to suck in a breath as he continues to watch her fumble with him. Giggling she pulls her hands back and steps away from him, circling to be in front of him. They stare at each other, the sexual tension so thick that you could cut it with a knife.

"Natasha...' He calls out barley above a whisper and she winks at him before turning her back towards him and begins to walk away. After a few seconds he follows behind her, his eyes stuck on the way her hips swayed when she walked. They enter a living room and she stops when they get in front of a couch. Placing a hand on his chest, Natasha catches D'Sean off guard when she pushes him back, him falling onto the couch.

D'Sean swallows the lump in his throat and stares up at her, his eyes showing how vulnerable he was at this moment.

She extends her arm forward caressing the back of his head as his heated breath fans against her lower stomach

She extends her arm forward caressing the back of his head as his heated breath fans against her lower stomach. Usually it was him in charge when it came to sex but he knew that tonight, she'd be calling the shots. Releasing him from her hold, she sends him a small smile before flipping her hair over her shoulders.

 Releasing him from her hold, she sends him a small smile before flipping her hair over her shoulders