XXXIII- Jacob, Edward, Bella & the Bestfriend

🦊Noah's Point of View:

This is wrong. I shouldn't even be here. How could I watch her with him? Paanong hinahayaan kong saktan ang sarili ko. Pwede ko namang piliing lumayo.

Isa lang ang sagot. I love her.

Demi was smiling and laughing after they took off from their hot air balloon flight. Ang saya niya. Napapasaya ko rin naman siya ng ganyan e. Kaya ko rin namang isurpresa siya ng mga magagandang bagay dahil alam kong she's obsessed with surprises.

"I love youuuu Wyaaaaatttt!"she screamed as she stood there beside him, on top of the hill.

"I want to marry this girl!"he shouted back.

Oh. Demi's Dream-to-do list. Shout how you feel on top of the hill.
Lucky man, lucky you McDonalds. But I'm sorry. Giving up is not an available option for me.

They kissed right in my eyes. That's my cue—it's time to leave.

Nang umuwi ako ng bahay, nadatnan ko si mommy sa labas ng bahay na nakatulala.

"Mom? Are you okay?"nag-aalalang tanong ko.

Hindi niya ako pinansin. Sa may di kalayuan, namataan ko si Kris. She gestured me to leave mom alone. It's against my will but I followed my instincts.

"Nag-away sila ni daddy."nalulungkot na kwento ni Kris.

"Why? Did dad cheat?"

"Tsk. Noah, don't be overacting now. You're so like mom!"she tried to joke but I ignored her so she went serious again. "I don't think he cheated but..."

"But what Kris?"

"I'm scared."she confessed, teary-eyed.

"Hey. It's not like they're getting a divorce. Dad loves you and Levi."alo ko sa kanya.

"He loves you too."she innocently muttered.

"Yeah. Mahal niya tayo kaya 'wag kang matakot."

"But I heard mom, Noah. She's like... Your children will be hurt, Emmanuel. This will make them hate you. Those were the words she said. I don't know Noah."she narrated and them eventually broke down in tears.

"It will be okay. I will talk to dad."

Dad runs an engineering firm. He also is an engineer and he's one of the finest in the country and abroad. That means as well, he's a very busy man. I didn't get a hold of him for days now.

Baby Demi 🐒
I need someone to talk to. Can you be that someone tonight Demi?

She didn't reply. I guessed the answer is no. But then, she called.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?"she asked thoughtfully. Gumaan na 'yong pakiramdam ko nang marinig ang boses niya.

"Can I see you?"

"Yeah. You can come over."

It's twenty minutes past nine. But since I have her approval, it's maybe okay to see her this late at night. She was in her pajamas and sweatshirt while waiting for me outside their house.

"Ano'ng problem—"I cut her off mid-sentence with a hug. In a few seconds, she was already hugging me back. "You can tell me everything Palmer."

Nakaupo kami sa hood ng kotse ko. Pareho kaming tahimik.

"Look at the moon, Palmer. Ang laki niya ngayon. Para siyang nakatitig sa'tin."sambit niyang nagpatitig sa'kin, hindi sa buwan, sa kanya. She modulated her voice and looked at me. "Palmer, just tell her. She's your friend."