XLVI- The Wedding and the Gift

🌺 Demi's Point of View:

Mom was so beautiful. While they do her hair and makeup, I just gazed at her adoringly. Mommy looked so happy. Hindi niya maalis-alis sa labi niya ang ngiting nakapinta rito.

My parents both don't have their parents at all. Dad lost his since he was a teenager. Mom's mother died when I was sixteen. Grandpa died in a heart arrest when I was eighteen. Kaya naman habang ako ang naghahatid kay mommy kay dad, Gia and Wyatt was there on his side.

Daddy was crying as we walked towards him. Glancing at mom, I realized she was crying too. Eventually, I have to hand over my mom to him. Niyakap ako ni daddy at mommy ng mahigpit.

"We love you, munchkins."dad whispered.

While dad took his time to hug me alone, Wyatt and Gia gave mom a warm embrace. They both looked happy too. Blatantly, Gia's eyes revealed how joyful she is at mom. She adores her like I do.

"Don't ever hurt her again, dad. Not all people get second chances."

"I promise, Demi. I promise."

As the ceremony went on, all I can do is cry because it's very beautiful—watching two people in love, promising each other the vows of eternity and forever. During the reception, I just stayed on the table. Kung hindi si mommy't daddy ang pinapanood ko, si Keam at Noah ang pinagmamasdan ko. Ang kulit lang talaga kasi nitong kumag.

"Girlfriend, say ah!"Noah ordered as he sliced a bit of the chocolate cake with his fork.

"No. Kumain ka nga diyan kung gusto mo. Wag mo akon—" Hindi na niya natapos ang rant niya dahil isinubo na ni Noah ang cake sa kanya. "Palmer, papatayin talaga kita. I had much sweets for today! Kapag ako tataba at magkakabilbil, gigilitan kita sa leeg."

Keam is very conscious with her eating and lifestyle since she began modelling. Hindi naman siya 'yong nagtransform into vegetarian pero she changes a lot her habit of eating. Kontrolado niya lahat.

"Kahit naman na mangyari 'yon, handa parin akong pakasalan ka."Noah told her.

Namula 'yong pisngi ni Keam pero hindi niya 'yon pinansin. Kinurot niya 'yong ilong ni Noah. But knowing the guy, he wouldn't care, he'd just laugh. They looked cute; I can't take my smile off my face.

Napaupo ako ng maayos nang iannounce ng host ang first dance ni mom and dad. This is one of moments I waited. Gracefully, dad took her to the center. Napapangiti nalang talaga ako; Claren McDonalds is so good at making my mommy feel like she's the only woman in his world. Well, it's obvious—she is his number one girl.

When it's time to dance with the couple, I was the first to stand. I danced with mom first while Gia danced with dad.

"Mommy, I'm so happy for you."

"I am so happy, munchkins. Hindi ko inakalang darating pa sa buhay ko ang araw na 'to, na makasama natin ang daddy mo."she replied, tears threatening in each corner of her beautifully-defined eyes.

"I love you mom."

"I love you more, so much more munchkins."

Gia asked to dance with mom so we exchanged partners. I heard her saying before dad took all my attention.

"Tita mommy, ang gandaaaa mo."

She really adores mom. I can't be any happier. Napaluha tuloy ako. Nakakagaan ng puso na masiguradong okay si mommy pagkatapos nito. Walang evil step-sister slash step-daughter sa buhay namin gaya ng nangyayari sa movies. Napabaling ako kay daddy nang punasan niya 'yong luha ko.

"Don't cry little munchkins."

"I'm just so happy dad. Look, we're one big happy family."I cheered.