AUTHOR'S NOTE

After much thought, advice and consideration I have come to a conclusion.

I know, I know MysMes × reader books are the norm in the fandom and any oc pairing book is viewed as a dolphin with three heads, but I love ocs and I want to get some of you to join in too.

I mean, you really should. Making your own oc doesn't mean you're making a replica of yourself and inserted into your story with just a different name. No.

Granted, ocs do have some similarities with the authors and it has always been like that for every book ever written. There is always that something that the authors are or want that fits in with their ocs. It can be something they want to become or something they already achieved.

I wouldn't ever know how you would respond to a situation. I would only know my oc. And that's the best and most convenient way for me, personally, to write.

I'm not expecting any likes and views and I've learned from all the years I've been on this site (I do have another account here) that if you write, you first write for yourself and love what you write.

I forgot that for a while, that's why the chapters I've written so far, atleast to me, feel unnatural. There's that and the fact that if I was the only of a very few in this fandom writing a MysMes character × OC fanfiction I won't get as many views or likes, which got me in that state of thinking.

Views and likes are great and appreciated but they shouldn't be the reason you write.
I usually write because I'm inspired and Celestial-Red inspired me.

There was this Tumblr post that I came across lately that reminded me of all of this and it came at the best time.

Thank you for reading!

See you on the next page!