Chapter Four- Wedding

{Picture of oliver above}

OLIVER'S POV.

I am getting married today,to a beautiful bride.
I had never imagined I would get married to a girl like her.

After what happened five years ago,I had sincerely lost all hope of going for another relationship,let alone get married.

My parents came to me and asked me to marry Claire and we would have nothing to do with each other.

If I could read the future I wouldn't have gone to meet them because that's what changed my f*cking life today.

Now in the room,I looked myself up and down in the dressing mirror,I looked good as my bestman and best friend,Peter tried to fix my tie.

"You know you don't have to be so sad about it,she is a good person and you will have a good life,I am sure of that" Peter said to me and I scoffed.

" Good life huh,I think I will pass on that one, you know,I don't think any feelings are going to grow, and after sometime if we can't take each other,I believe we may go our separate ways and show our parents that they made a huge mistake by getting us married" I said frustrated as I watched Peter look at me with pitiful eyes and I bit my bottom lip in anger,one thing I hate is for people to feel sorry for me and still make it worse by showing it through their eyes and Peter tends to do it a lot,probably because he knows I hate it or because I am really pitiful.

Am I that pitiful?

"Don't give me that look.Let's just get this over with" I said

I was wearing a black suit with a black tie and white inner shirt,paired with black shoes.

I was about to leave the room when I heard my brothers and sister enter the room.

Christ I didn't even know that they would be here,they were always so busy that it was possible for us not to talk for a whole month or even two,so for them to make out time for this wedding was somewhat special to me. Not like I deserve it,I mean who invites their siblings to a wedding they don't consider real,I hope my sister doesn't make a fuss, she's good at that...

"Little bro" my elder brothers said.

"Big brother" my little sister said.

Thank Goodness!!!

"Well brother how ya doing,man that girl is really something to have you,hope she can handle what she's taking" Jackson said.

"You must love her a lot,don't you?" Brad said.
I guess they didn't know about the arranged marriage and all that stuff,so I didn't want them asking me all sort of questions so I just ignored the question.

"Come on guys am happy to see y'all, little sis how's los Angeles" I asked.

"Well everything is fine" she said as she hugged me.