Chapter Nine- Feelings

Everyone I am so sorry for not updating for a long,long time. It was due to a fault of my device. Believe me I almost died,but guess what, I am back and I am not going anywhere just yet. So please stay back and enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------

OLIVER'S P.O.V.

The one person frustrating me was here. The last person I wanted to see at the moment was her.

She did crazy things to me with her curvy body. She seduced me even in her sleep,she smelt like flowers even in my dreams. She made me feel things I wasn't supposed to feel to any woman ever again. I acknowledged her dress, she was putting on a white cropped top and blue shorts which was -----------exactly what I was complaining of.

 I acknowledged her dress, she was putting on a white cropped top and blue shorts which was -----------exactly what I was complaining of

It was damn short, and I had no intention to have anything to do with her yet. She was doing it all over again,exposing her body to me.

" What are you doing here claire,i don't want you here"i said.

"Oliver,you have to listen to me there is no need for you to stay here"she said as she put down what she was holding,a beautiful box on my ugly day.
Bad combination.

"Claire leave now"
"No,i won't"
"Yes you will and that is now"

"No I won't Oliver, stop shutting me out, you have to stop wallowing in your dreams of Maria, you are my husband and you are mine Oliver,MINE"she shouted.

What?
Did she just mention Maria? How did she know her?
Whatever.

Time to turn things around, even if it hurts I have to make her leave.

"Well I see why your father and mother left you, even your aunt who was supposed to love you in their stead left you too"i said as I saw tears in her eyes.

"Because you are like the worst person on this earth born to die alone"
"Oliver"she screamed.

But I wasn't done.

"And then our parents had this stupid bargain that has made me to join with you and you want me to be just like you. You think I have not noticed how you react anytime you see me, how you try to pry into my past at any slight chance, how you put on short dresses in front of me. SLUT.
I don't blame a person who's father fell to the ground, with your mother running to my father for help, what a family"

I had hardly let the last words out when I felt her fist collide with my face. God, her hands were like steel. Like a para-professional in martial arts.