Chapter Thirteen- I Love You

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. PLEASE SKIP IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MATURE STUFF.

******************************

OLIVER'S P.O.V.

I was getting excited with Claire always. She was getting me more aroused everyday and I loved it,I didn't f**king mind.

And then she was definitely starting to get a lot of appetite than before,guess she was just trying to adapt to the new environment which surrounds me.
"Oliver,please can I get an ice cream from the fridge?" I heard her ask as she turned to me on the bed.

"No,I am your ice cream,why would you want another"
"No,I want real ice cream this time"
"Okay" I said and with that I pulled her closer and kissed her gently,then a little bit roughly, before trailing down her neck granting me more access.

"Hmmm" she moaned turning me on more.
I traced my hand up her chest.

"Thank goodness you are not putting on a bra"
I tried to take off her shirt but it wouldn't f**king come off,so I tore it off her.

"Oliver what are you----"
"Shh,you said you wanted it"
"But I loved that---"
"I'll buy you another"

I cupped her breasts and gave it a little squeeze, before I took it in my mouth and began to suckle on it. I heard her moans and it made me aroused too.

I yanked down her skirt and saw that she had not panties on.
I looked at her mischievously.

"Naughty girl,suit yourself"
She immediately took off my shirt and had a little struggle with my jeans before taking it off too.
She reached for my shorts but I withdrew myself.

"Tsk,tsk,patience love" I said as I gently pushed her on the bed.

I got on top of her as I trailed my lips down to her neck,then to her belly then to her....
"Oliver,oliv...er,oliver,oh lord" she said breathlessly.
"Ahh,f*ck oliver" she said out loud.
"Oliver please" she said pleadingly. But I ignored her as I continued to eat her out.

"Patience love"
I used my fingers on her as I stroked her,before slipping a finger in her,she gasped as I introduced the second finger.
I began to move inside her gently then vigorously, and I knew,she was so close,I continued until she screamed and climaxed.

"Please oliver"she pleaded
"What do you want,love"
"I want you"
"Where?" I asked.
"Inside me" she said.
"Okay,if you say so"

I took off my shorts as she saw the thick ridge of my arousal,she immediately took it between her palms and began sliding it up and down her palms,which found a way to make me harder than I already was.

"Claire" I said warningly.
"Come on,scared of a little challenge" she said as she smirked.
"I warned you"
With that I pushed her on the bed as she bounced once and smiled at me.

"I can take whatever you hit me with,so you....." She hardly finished her statement when I joined her in her lying position, I spread her legs apart and wrapped her legs behind my waist as I entered her forcefully,gaining a scream from her.

"Shh" I hushed at her as I fitted myself into her completely,she was for me,her body and mine fit so perfectly.
I began to move,then to thrust,then to pound as I saw the pleasure and flicker of pain written on Claire's face,then after some minutes it was full of pleasure for the both of us,I felt complete.

Every time with her was like the first time.
"Faster,oliver"
I began to move faster,till she came around me.

I didn't stop though,I continued my quick thrust in her as she continued moaning out loud

I groaned and she moaned and when I couldn't control it anymore, I had no option but to release myself in her.

"Oliver" I heard her moan in exhaustion,and I removed myself from her.

I rolled down from her and I saw her shut her eyes and I pulled her close.

"I love you" I heard Claire say as she opened her eyes weakly to stare at me.

"I love you oliver" she said again.
But like every other time,I just pulled her closer to me for her to rest on my chest as I pulled the sheets over us and we both let sleep get the best out of us
******************************
Thanks for reading.
Don't forget to vote,comment and share, they keep me going.

Love y'all.

Dabyxy