Chapter Twenty-Two- Ignored

CLAIRE'S P.O.V.

Maybe when you concentrate on your problems,it seems to expand more. But if your mind off it,it goes down a notch or two.

So about Oliver's case ,let me just say,I kinda took my mind off him.
Things were just the way they were before we got married. I no longer pay attention to him,I ignore his funny character,I no longer try to talk to him and I definitely ignored him like I don't care about him anymore.

I have to keep up with this till I can trace the root of his matter. And truthfully I am quite relieved by my new character for the past one month.

Today is Thursday and I was getting ready for work,because I had a meeting with a client to make a presentation using my laptop today so I got myself ready

Like my daily routine, I cared not where oliver was.

******************************
I strode into my company
'KINGS INVESTMENT'
I walked directly into my office taking the private elevator.

The presentation was supposed to be in an hour. I got seated on my leather chair and started going through the files when I suddenly remembered that I had forgotten the laptop for my presentation.

And worse?
There was no power on it.
Oh no,the presentation is in an hour.

I quickly grabbed my keys and bag and rushed to the car.
******************************
Immediately I got home,i ran to our bedroom to pick my laptop I had left on the glass table.

  When I got to the bedroom,I saw two laptops on the table.

Oliver and I had the same brand of laptop,so I quickly grabbed my laptop and the charger and made my way down the stairs.

******************************
I got to my office and it was just 20 minutes to the presentation. I quickly plugged it.

After 10 minutes of charging it,I decided to check the gallery to see my presentation.

I switched on the laptop and immediately it booted ,I saw that it wasn't mine in anyway,it was Oliver's.

  Damn this,just when I thought I brought mine. I guess I'll have to postpone the presentation till tomorrow. I picked up my phone and called my secretary.

  "Hannah,postpone the meeting till tomorrow........ Yes........tell them I won't be able to since I have a business meeting......yes......I'll get back to you" I said and hung up.

I was really frustrated,I kept thinking of oliver and I wished I could see all our memories,some years back.

I moved the mouse icon and clicked on the gallery. My eyes moved over the pictures but paused immediately when my eyes caught three.

  I immediately clicked on it and the picture shock me to the marrow.

The tears I had been suppressing for a month fell through.

Who could have done this and why?

How could oliver believe this?
I could never do this.

Different things were happening to me at the same time
Different thoughts flew through my head,I was crying and panting so hard. I was feeling so hot already so I took off my jacket.

My eyes were spinning so I just relaxed my head on my chair to avoid me passing out.

That was why oliver was so upset?
Someone had arranged and set up all this.

Who wanted my marriage to crash so badly?
I got up from my chair, picked up my key,bag and the laptop and stormed out of my office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  As I drove I couldn't wrap my head around everything.
So oliver didn't trust me enough?
So he didn't believe in me?

Well i'm going to settle and end everything today....

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

   I really thank everyone for the votes and comments,they make me so happy.

I really love all my readers.

Watch out for the next chapter
Don't forget to vote,comment and share.
Love y'all.

Dabyxy.