Chapter Twenty Six- Silent

OMINISCIENT POINT OF VIEW.

A Lady walked in angrily into his office as she took her seat forcefully, leaving the man seating in front of her, in confusion.

"Linda, what's the matter with you?"
"He fired me,he f*cking fired me,you hear me,oliver fired me!!!" She screamed

He looked lost in thoughts as he stood up and paced up and down. The oliver he knew would be on his heels, and he had to be on the run.
He didn't know why oliver fired Linda,but he had a strong feeling that oliver had found out something about him,which he wasn't comfortable with,if not why would he fire her without any reason.

Fright was evident on his face and sudden sweat broke out on him. He knew he had little time to stay in the company, his time was up there.

He went back to the lady and grabbed her wrists, shock was also evident on her face.

"What's wrong,you know what peter you are a coward,I remember all your false promises,that I would have oliver that was why I agreed to have s*x with you. We planned that picture together all for what,for oliver and you failed me,woefully,I don't...." His grip on her hand tightened

"Shut the f*ck up" he shouted and she flinched.

"Do you want to end up with the police?" She shook her head in the negative.

He let out a breath.

"We are gonna finish what we started, but you have to exercise patience,now let's get out of here" This time she followed obediently.

CLAIRE P.O.V.

I was really exhausted, and couldn't continue my work,so I needed a break,a break to help me calm my nerves,a break to help me forget all the crap around me,clearly I didn't want to remember any of my problems at work or at home.

There's just one thing I need right now. I packed up all my files and pushed everything into my locker.

I had to relax my whole body and I really needed a swim,a good swim.

******
Throughout my drive home, I had to acknowledge that someone was monitoring me ,it got quite annoying and I was thankful when I when I arrived at the gate. I pressed the code,the gate opened and I drove into the garage and parked.

I went up to my room took a shower and changed into a bikini and headed to the swimming pool.

Immediately my body hit the water,I felt my whole system relax as I closed my eyes and felt my depressed being coming alive again.

Different feelings flew through my body as I remembered when oliver and I would swim in this pool,sharing love in every way possible,it's like I was in a dreamland,but I knew that the second I was out of this water I would be in badland once again

Thank goodness for the saying 'Enjoy it while it lasts'

I just wished it would go on forever,but I could feel him around me now as his manly Cologne filled my nose.

I opened my eyes like I snapped out of a trance as I saw a pair of blue eyes staring intently at me. Did I just see love in those eyes?
In Oliver's eyes?
Oh no!!!
Badland!!!

My anger immediately kicked to the surface again. I swam out of the water as I saw him still looking at me ,I picked up my towel and walked past him, but my ears never missed the ringing of his phone.

To hell with all of this!!!
Why was he even home? I believed that he wasn't home that why I was here?

I almost bumped into esperanza on my way.
"Esperanza,uhm..uh..how are you doing?" I said trying to ease my angry self.

"I'm fine,I spoke to the kids" she said.
"Yeah ,I just spoke to them this morning too..." I was about to continue when I heard Oliver's footsteps.

"Uhm..esperanza,I need some rest,I'm just tired ,I'll see you at dinner, I need some sleep"

"Okay dear,i'll see you at dinner" she said as she gave me a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

I walked to the stairs and began to go upstairs to my room,I knew oliver would want to follow me. Although it looked like esperanza really wanted to talk,but scratch that. I didn't want oliver to catch up with me.

I increased my strides as I heard his footsteps on the stairs,from walking to long strides to running.

"Claire,wait" I heard him calling out.
"Claire?"

I increased my speed up the stairs and immediately I entered the room,I bolted the door,and as I was drying my body and hair,I heard the door knob turn,I was so glad that I had bolted the door or else he would have....

He kept on knocking,but of course I was gonna ignore it. Immediately I dried my self and changed my cloth into a light gown,I lay on the bed.

"Listen Claire,I know I hurt you and blamed you for something you didn't do, I forgot our love,our good times together,I forgot the sacrifices, all for nothing. I made you feel like you are nothing to me anymore,I ignored your feelings and I never felt remorseful, all because of a lie. I don't know what to do to make it up to you,but please baby forgive me, I wish I can explain all to you,but the only thing I can say is,baby please forgive me. I'll do anything you want me to do from today onwards, just name it,but love,don't give me this silent treatment. Forgive me baby,please..." He said as I heard his sobs. Was he crying?

Oh no!!!
I was also crying
I could still hear him talking as I pressed my pillow to my ear to not hear any of his pleas.

I was going to give him the silent treatment for as long as I could.

Still swimming in my thoughts,I drifted off to sleep.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Don't forget to vote comment and share.
Till next time beautiful people.

Love y'all.

Dabyxy.