Chapter Eleven- Claimed

CLAIRE'S P. O. V.

I saw the hard length of him.
  He was so huge, so big, so wide.
How was that supposed to fit into  my Virgin hole.

     "Olly"i tried to say.
"Don't  worry,relax love"
I met his gaze with a daze look and I saw the wildness in his eyes. I took his face between my palms and drew his head to me and I kissed him. My whole body began to burn with desire, I wanted all of him now.

   Every inch of me felt alive and tingling as he cupped my breasts.

   "Open up for me,love" I heard him say even though it was as if I wasn't  in this earth anymore.

   I didn't  hesitate and immediately I did, he snaked his way up my thigh and found his way up to my clit.

   "Wet for me already"
He touched,stroked, caressed me, before bringing his head to my heat and began to eat me out and I let out a loud involuntary moan.

    "Oliver,oliver,ah,oliver,oh my God" I moaned breathlessly.

  I felt something build up in me and I released.
    "You taste so good"

Then he introduced his finger,perhaps to let me know what I am in for.

  I felt the pain as he continued to  touch my most sensitive spot, till I was writhing in his grasp, twisting my hips.

    It was too much.
"You are so tight, you will have to adjust,love"
      "I can't  handle this Olly, it's just too much"
     "Oh love you can, we are just getting started" he said and he began to kiss me again.
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

OLIVER'S P. O. V.

I knew first time hurts so I tried to Claire from the pain,so I began to kiss her as I spread her thighs apart more.

    "First time hurts,you should know,so you ready?"

   She nodded and that was the only command I needed as I began to introduce myself into her body, I could hardly get in.
    "Okay,love let's try this again"

I eased myself into her this time, taking it slow as she clenched my shoulder and........SLAM.

    "Oliver,ahh,that hurts"she said as she gripped my shoulders in a death grip, I could feel her nails digging into my skin.
   I looked directly at her,i detest anything that would make her hurt, but I just couldn't help this.
    Her face held pleasure and pain at the same time, I tried my best to  be patient because she was digging herself in the mounds of pillow, she was suffering pain, but I was in a paradise.

    She was so tight, there was no breathing space for my d**k.

    "Oh my God,oliver it's so..... "
       "I know, darling"

Reaching for her, I took hold of her waist and lifted her, settling her down on my lap, so that I was deep inside her, she felt so good.
      She looked directly into my eyes and I saw the pleasure within and before I knew she began to ride me.

    Where is my innocent lamb?
She clenched me and she just couldn't stop moaning and it was turning me on more,this was indeed paradise.

   She kept on clenching me until, I had no choice but to release myself in her.

   But I didn't stop though,i turned her over so that I was on top of her and I picked up my pace and continued my quick thrusts in her as I claimed her,she was all mine. 

      "oh my"she gasped, my mind shattered and I felt her falling and I took the fall with her.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Everyone,i am so happy, this story has hit 300 reads,well I hope for the best soon but I am at least happy that my story was read by people.  I never for one day thought it would be read by anybody,but now I am convinced that anything is possible. Thank you so much guys,love y'all💗💗💗💗💗

   Did you all enjoy this chapter, hope you all did.

I am not so perfect with the mature content, so please endure with me.

Don't forget to vote,comment and share.

   Hope to see you all in the next chapter.

Dabyxy