Chapter Ten- Responsive

Warning:⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
This chapter has mature content, read at your risk. Thanks. Enjoy.

1 month later....
CLAIRE'S P. O.V.

After that night,oliver became different, I began to see him smiling,he took me everywhere he wanted to go.

We explored new places. He took me out for dinner, we had good times together, we got close, we slept together, he cuddled me at night.

He started becoming the former person he was,it was evident. Esperanza was the happiest.

I took my bath and I changed into my night wear and went to the balcony in the building where I could see a lot in New York City.

I stared in awe, he was so rich,i could see a lot from his house.

At least, his parents lived in Italy, he lived in New York,so we had lived here for our honeymoon.

Just as I was admiring the awesomeness of all, I felt someone's hand snake up my waist. Kisses filled my neck as I let out a quick involuntary moan in response. It was fascinating.

"You smell so good" I heard a voice say.
It was no one else but my man,the one I have always wanted.

"Oliver"

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

OLIVER'S P.O.V.

I saw Claire in a different way, she had gotten to me in someway. I began to want her.

I came upstairs and saw Claire in her short night dress, made of net which showed a lot of cleavage.

I felt myself going hard, I am going to take her. Now.

I walked up to her and snaked my hand up her waist as I felt her flinch. I started planting kisses on her neck as she intoxicated me with her smell. She smelt so good like flowers.

She moaned in response,making me painfully hard.

"You smell so good"i confessed.
"Oliver"i heard this diva say.
She is going to be the end of me.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Mature content:Do not read if you do not like mature.

👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙👙

She lifted her arms and hooked them behind my neck. Then she went up on her toes,tilted her head and kissed me.

The soft,almost hesitant touch of her mouth unto mine,lit up my insides brighter than any of the neon stretching out on us.

She was so f*cking responsive to my every touch.

I carried her down to our room in a bridal style,then I set her down and sat on the soft bed.

I was evident down there.......
Different dirty thoughts clouded my mind.

Oh Claire, I'm so gonna f**k the living day light out of you.

"Take off all you have on"i said hoarsely.

She looked at me with wide eyes, and I could sense the nervousness in her.

"I-I-I....."

"Or better still should i?" I said as I stood up and strode towards her.

"Oliver there's something I want to tell you, you see I..... "

But I had no damn time for long explanations,i was trying to keep my cool with the lady, I am not this calm when it comes to matters like this.

"F*ck that Claire, we are gonna........ "

"I am scared, I don't know what to do,i might not be able to impress.......you"she finally let out moving childishly.

"We can always teach each other, this is how it is supposed to be,i am yours and you are mine"

"Turn around"i said.
She did so nervously and immediately she did I loosened the straps of her gown, leaving her naked except for her panties.

I used my mouth to trail her neckline and I kept going lower before pulling her closer to me and kissed her,in such a passionate kiss. I looked at her delicate body, she was beautiful,her erect breasts were appealing for me to touch them and her ass was just the perfect shape for me.

"Claire,i want you to remember every moment"

I gently pushed her on the bed and came atop her as I hovered planting kisses as she moan.

I loved those, they keep on finding a way to stir me up.

"Oliver, please"
"What is it love, what do you want? "
"I want you here"she said as she pulled my head down to her boob.

"If that's what you want"
I began to suckle on that lovely delicacy,biting,licking and she pushed more of her breasts into my mouth.

I was trying to keep my cool but Claire was just driving me insane.
I traced my way down to her panties and I stroked her,before I could stop myself I asked

"Has anyone ever touched here before, love"
"Uhm...no one, I'm a virgin"
I didn't expect that.
"Good cause you are going to lose that virginity to me now"

********
Steamy!!!!

Don't forget to vote,comment and share...

Love y'all

Dabyxy