Chapter Fourteen- Tumbling

Oh my God,I'm so excited. Wow, 621 reads. I wanna shout a big thank you to every good person who took his or her time to read my story. Thanks ,you all keep me going.

Enjoy this new chapter.
Love y'all.
******************************

CLAIRE'S P.O.V.

I was really feeling sick now,I threw up at the sight of anything,or even the smell of an egg.

I really couldn't explain but I was getting really scared.

"Honey,we are going to the hospital, at least to run some tests" a deep voice said.

I turned around and saw oliver looking at me like me he was checking me out.

"Oliver"
"Hmm"
"Am I getting fat?" I suddenly asked.
I heard him stifle his laughter,and a slight wave of embarrassment hit me.

"Why do you say so,huh?"
"I looked at myself in the mirror and my bust it's bigger,the same goes for my ass,I also feel....."

"You are just okay and even if you get fat,I'm not complaining" He said as he turned me around to check me out.

I scowled at him and turned to go when he grabbed me from the back and put his hand over my neck,with my back to his front.

"You are not fat at all, you are perfect in every way,no need to get upset, because even in my dreams I would still choose you" he said and I let out a sign of relief.
In his arms I felt safe and cool,there was nothing else that mattered to me anymore,he is the one I always dreamt of.

" Thanks my love, I love you so much" I said,but I knew it would be the same routine. He would never reply me, he would just find a way to wave it off.

I saw him leave me to grab his jacket,car key and phone.

"I'm off to work babe,I'll pick you up so we can go to the hospital" he said as I expected him to,it wasn't new to me or anything.

"Take care of yourself" I said as I kissed him.

" See you later" he said and stormed out.
Was he upset? He behaved super weird just now. I mean you can't blame me for loving my husband.
I only wished he would love me back.
******************************
It was around 4:30 pm when I decided to take a bath for the second time today, for me to be able to meet with oliver to go to the hospital as he requested.

I was super sure nothing was wrong with me.
I stepped into the bathroom to take my bath and I shut the door through the bolt.

I was feeling dizzy as I turned on the faucets to run water into the bathtub.
As I was about to step in, I felt dizzy,really dizzy.

I saw everything slowly drift away till everything turned black.
******************************
ESPERANZA'S P.O.V.

I was preparing dinner. But I was getting worried,I had not seen Claire and it was unlike her.

So I called out to her,but there was no response from any angle.

I began to walk up the stairs till I had gotten to her room which had no sign of her either. I checked everywhere.

"Claire dear"
I was really getting frightened now.

I walked to the bathroom and tried to open it but it was locked.
I could sense that something was not right, so I went downstairs and picked the telephone and dialled the boss's number.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

OLIVER'S P.O.V.

I had just finished a meeting at the office when my phone rang,I looked at the number and knew it was from home,so I picked up

"Hello sir"I heard a frightened voice say.
"Hello,Esperanza?" I asked.
"Yes sir, you have to come home now,I can't find Claire anywhere in the house and the door to the bathroom is locked,she may be in danger sir"

My world paused.
Claire,the love of my life in danger.
I haven't even confessed to her that I love her.
History cannot repeat itself.

"Hello sir?"
"Esperanza,I'm on my way" I said as I raced to my office.

I called one of my buddies.
" Peter,I want you to do some clearing up for me in the office,I believe you know what to do"

"Don't worry,I got you buddy"
******************************
I drove like a mad man on my way home. When I got home,I raced into the house forgetting to lock my car door.

"Esperanza,where is she?" I asked the moment I saw her

My breath was seizing. Damn it,I didn't want anything to happen to her.

"Sir,I don't know, but the bathroom door upstairs is locked"
"Let's go" I let out before she even finished her statement.
I raced upstairs with esperanza trailing behind me.

Immediately I was facing the door,with full force of my legs,I hit the door twice as it came tumbling down.

I looked around and the sight I saw shocked me.

"OH MY GOD"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#Cliffhanger#
Watch out for the next chapter.

Don't forget to vote,comment and share.

Love y'all.