Chapter Twenty Four- Guilt

OLIVER'S P.O.V.

I wasn't feeling right,I wasn't supposed to allow a drop of tears right? I was supposed to hate her right? I wasn't supposed to believe her.
Right?

But none of this is right,for a particular reason,her words and tears seemed genuine.

I wiped the tears from my eyes. I picked the pictures that I up left on the ground and began to look at them.

I thought of calling peter,my best friend to analyse all my thoughts,to give me consolation that I was right. But I killed the thought immediately. I guess I have to find out everything tomorrow, I am so tired of all this anyway.

I began to think to myself the person who could possibly send this pictures.  Definitely it would be someone close. If the person in the picture is not Claire then who the f*ck is it?

******************************

"Stephen I need you in my office in the next ten minutes" I said and hung up. He was my computer expert,and if there was one way I could analyse the whole picture,he would be my head start.

Someone knocked on my door and I muttered a 'come in' before going back to my work.

"Good day sir" he said
"Yeah Stephen I need you to find out something about this picture"

"And what could that be sir?"
"I want you to find out how real it is,analyze it in any way you can,you can go now" I said as he walked out of my office.

I immediately began to type away on my laptop,I had so much work to do, because to be honest,since this whole drama with Claire began,I have missed a lot at work. What does that assistant do anyways. I have even been receiving reports of how she has been leaving the company every afternoon. We'll see about that one.

After two hours of working out everything in me, I decided to take a break when I heard a knock on the door. I tiredly muttered another 'come in' as Stephen walked in.

"Good day sir"
"Stephen,any findings on that?"
"This are my findings sir" he said as he handed me a white envelope and left .

My whole being was on fire. I was holding the envelope which could completely build me or shatter me.

Sweat broke out all over me,as different  thoughts raced through my mind.

Would it still be Claire?
Would it not be Claire?
If I were to be her then what am I going to do?

It's not as if I asked Stephen to change the person in the picture but.....but.....

I raked my hands through my hair in frustration.
Well,f*ck all that.

I have to check.
I opened the envelope and checked the pictures to confirm my.....

"What the f*ck again"
I blinked and blinked as if to wash the memories away,I couldn't believe what I was seeing. No way in hell

Peter and...and Linda,my personal assistant.

Oh shit!!!!!!

******************************
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cliffhanger 3
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You mind going down a little
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*******
No,no,no!!!!
My best friend and Linda,my personal assistant.

How then was the picture changed.

Mixed feelings slowly caressed my skin till I was literally on fire. Guilt enveloped me...

I was partly excited that it was not Claire but also devastated that I didn't trust her enough. How was I ever going to tell her that I am sorry?

I don't know how Stephen did it,but I was glad it wasn't Claire. I'm gonna make on move to ease my  raging self. If Linda and peter were actually the ones in the disgusting picture,that could mean that they planned it together. No wonder she has been trying to seduce me all this while.

I picked up my office phone and called my stupid PA,immediately she picked up...

"Meet me in my office now"
I kept the pictures back in the envelope before pushing them back in the locker.

I heard a knock on my door and muttered a 'come in'

"Yes Sir you called...."
  "You are fired"
"What?"
"Are you talking to me" I said as I stood up and relaxed on my table.
"Ask that again and I will make sure you never work anywhere again" I let out

I saw a big smile spread across her face. Last time I checked,nobody smiles after been fired.

"Had enough of me already?"
Yeah, fake you,so fake.

I just kept on staring at her intently as she stepped down from her heels and took off her jacket,revealing a very transparent white inner cloth on.

"I know you want me,I can see the  desire in your eyes,don't deny yourself of what you really want" she said as she bit her lower lip.

Her face and whole body looked so fake to me. Her stupid lips were destroyed with red lipstick,her long lashes made me think that she could not see properly and her fake blond hair which looked like she dyed it.

Crap!crap!crap!!!

She stepped closer to me and placed her hand on my chest and began to caress me.

With the anger of everything,I grabbed her hands and pushed her away from me as she staggered.

"Now you are never gonna work anywhere ever again. Get..out..now!!" I said angrily.

She had a shocked expression on her face,but in a little time it turned to a glare,a deadly glare.

"You've not seen the last of me" she said and started walking out of my office.
It was my turn to give a big smile.

"On second thoughts...." I said as she whipped around slowly.

"The last of you is your ridiculous heel and your funny jacket you were about to forget in my office,take your trash with you".

She gave me another death glare as she picked up her heels and jacket and stormed out of my office.

I heaved a sign of relief.
Finally done and dusted.

Now there's one more thing I have to do. And that is to bring back my love to myself.

I was such a fool to not trust her.

But now I'm gonna make this right I'm not gonna expect her to forgive me easily,but no matter how long I have to wait for you to love me again,trust me I will.

Only for  you,my Claire king

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello,beautiful people. I was really encouraged to write because you were all giving me good comments and asking me to update. Wow..this is the result...lol.

I love you guys so much,you all really encourage me,I just wanna say thank you all.

What are your thoughts on this chapter?
Do you love it?

Don't forget to hit that little star button,comment and share.

Love y'all.

Dabyxy.