Chapter Twenty- Messed Up

CLAIRE'S P.O.V.

I sat in the car and waited patiently for the driver to show up. I was still in shock.
How come the tyre got flat by a bullet.

Maybe it was mistake and maybe it was not?
"Mum" Daniel shouted jerking me back to reality.
"Someone's opposite us with his car" he said again making me realize how far i had gone.

"Oh who is that?" I said as I stepped down to look.
"Oh my God". It was Oliver's best friend,how did he know we needed help

Oh what a coincident.
" Hello there Claire"
"Peter,hello"
"I guess I don't need to ask what happened,well oliver sent me to pick you guys up, so just hop in,okay?"
"Are you sure oliver sent you,because he said he was going to call the driver, but he called you instead?" I asked,because I knew something was not particularly right,oliver would have called me first if he was going to send peter.

"Well let's just say,he loves his wife and children so he doesn't want to put them at anyone's mercy" he said giving me a smile.
"Okay kids,this is uncle peter and your dad sent him to pick us up okay, so we are going to follow him now,okay, do step down now,will you"
"Okay mum" they said in unison.

******************************
OLIVER'S P.O.V.

I stared at the laptop on my table. The pictures was like lightning shutting down my brain with each passing second.

I continued staring,it was claire and a man having s*x .
Pictures of them kissing was killing me talk less of them doing something more.

I continued swiping the pictures until tears positioned themselves in my eyes.

I quickly closed the laptop and suppressed the tears willing to fall.

I felt hurt, I felt betrayed,I felt like punching the f*cking shit out of that bastard who... who....

"Damn it" I said through gritted teeth.
I got up from my chair in anger,wore my jacket and picked up my laptop and I walked out of my office angrily,without even stopping to talk to anyone,not even my secretary which kept looking at me as I walked past her and definitely not my closest friend, peter.

******************************

I got into my car and drove like a mad man,my head was trashing ,my skin was on fire. Every part of me was burning with rage and I knew that if care was not taken,someone would end up being dead today.

I tried to control my aching self,but I just couldn't, it was too much to bear and I hit my steering wheel.

"Ahh,f*ck this"

My phone started ringing and I checked the caller,it was claire.

How could she call me after what she has done.
Does she think I have no idea of what she does in my absence?

I ignored the call on the first ring,second,third and when I just couldn't take it anymore I turned off my phone.

I dismissed my guys when Maria died,but I guess I need them now for someone I trusted the most.

Before I knew, I was at home and I pressed the security code and the gate opened and I drove in angrily.

Even the new staffs were alarmed.
I parked my car and got down and I saw two guys as usual,waiting to take my stuff.

I threw my jacket at one and my phone to another.

"You will both be fired if one drops to the ground,you fools" I barked and i was very sure that they urinated on themselves.

I barged into the house,walking angrily.
"Why is this house not neat enough" I barked at the remaining staffs,even though everywhere was sparkling clean.
"I'm gonna fire all of you"
I saw esperanza looking at me shocked .
"Oliver what has gotten into you,why are you......."

"Enough" I whispered to her,it was just a little string of respect I had left.
I turned and raced up the stairs,took off my clothes and had a quick shower.

Even the water felt like liquid fire. Claire,I loved you,I cherished you,I was ready to spend my whole life with you,I.....

"F*ck this" I turned off the shower.
I grabbed my towel and dried myself.

I grabbed a pair of black jeans and a hooded green sleeveless shirt and made my way downstairs.

I sent a text to the driver to ask if he had picked claire and the kids,only for him to reply saying that claire and the kids weren't
at the spot she sent to me through a text.

Well,I am not surprised, maybe she went out with her lover.

I went to the bar,eased myself on a chair and I poured myself a glass of hot drink,something I haven't done in years.
This is so messed up.

I had up to four glasses before I heard a car horn outside and I got up to see through the window.

It was claire coming down from a man's car,laughing so hard.
I suddenly felt a pang of jealousy hit me like a rock.

I guess she thought I wouldn't be at home.
She's a cheat,she's a big cheat.
I saw her bring the children down from the car before bidding,whoever the bastard was,bye.

I watched her come in through the gate and I went back to the bar to sit. It was quite a walk from the gate to the front door.

I heard the front door open and
in a little while I heard her angelic voice,guess it's not so angelic anymore.

"Darling you are home,I have .........."
"Darling, what are you doing?"

Then I turned to look at her properly but before I could stop my angry self.....

"Where the f*ck did you go with my kids?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLAIRE'S P.O.V.
I was so happy that Oliver had sent peter to pick us. I wished oliver would be at home.

As I opened the door,I didn't see any staff around,like they had been secluded to a place.

I stepped in and saw oliver sitting in the bar,with his back turned.

I was so happy,my wish came true. Oliver was home.

"Darling you are home,I have......"
I tried to say but as I got closer,I noticed something was off. He wasn't happy to see us,the colour of his eyes and the expression of his face made me scared.

"Darling, what are you doing?"
Then he asked something that he had never asked before, something that shocked me.
"Where the f*ck did you go with my kids?"

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
Oh my!!! 5k reads,i'm still excited, I really love the votes and comments. Thanks everyone.
How was this chapter.
Watch out for the next chapter.
Don't forget to vote,comment and share,they mean a lot.

Love y'all.
Dabyxy.