Chapter Twenty One- Rage and Hate

CLAIRE'S P.O.V.

Sometimes, the challenges come,living a peaceful life is for those in the grave.
Once you are alive you should prepare yourself for things,especially bad ones.

The pair of eyes staring at me now were not my lover's eyes,not my Oliver's eyes.

They were so full of rage and hate. What would have happened to make oliver so upset?

Did he have a fight with someone?
We both kept quiet as I continued searching his eyes for answers.
"You are not dumb are you?"
I gasped and I heard little gasps behind me.
"Uhm,daniel, Danielle,why don't you both go up and change,ok?" I said in a panicked state.
"Ok mum" they both raced upstairs in fear.
"Wanna keep them shut right?" He asked and whipped my head around to look at him.

"Darling, what has gotten into you ,why are you acting strange?" I asked as I tried to touch his face but he moved away.

"From today Claire...."
"What?" I asked in shock,he has never called me by my name in the last three years.

He was about to say something, but he raked his hand through his hair.
".....well Claire,keep a little distance from me from now,got it?" He said trashing my world.

My eyes almost welled up with tears but I suppressed them,I shook my head to be sure that I wasn't in a dream.

"But why,what have I......"
I wasn't even through with my sentence before he brushed past me and walked away leaving me broken.
I didn't even try to call out to him,because I was already weak to the knees,I tried to wrap my fingers around what just happened, but it kept slipping off.

I braced myself up and suppressed my tears,I wasn't the one to make my eyes wet every time,so I was strong enough not to shed tears.
Perhaps I can get him to talk.

Maybe later.
Because now?
I'm just tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The tension was all over the house by dinner time. The staffs were alarmed and even esperanza was not happy.

A staff had gone to call oliver to come downstairs for dinner.

Now,Danielle and Daniel and I were sitting patiently waiting for oliver to come down.

Since this afternoon,when he put up a show I had not seen him and to be honest,I missed him.
Everything about him.

What would I have done to make oliver have so much hate in his eyes?

Even when I went to meet him upstairs,his door was locked.

"Ma'am the boss's door is locked and he isn't responding" Luke said.

"Uhm,okay why don't we....."
"Mum,dad isn't coming down?" Daniel asked.
"Yes honey,daddy isn't feeling too well now,so we are gonna eat together for now so let's eat" I said flashing them a smile.

******************************
After dinner,I put Daniel and Danielle to bed and I went to the visitor's room since oliver didn't want anyone in his room.

In the visitor's room,I went straight to the balcony at least maybe the night breeze can give me a little relief.

In my transparent white sleeveless night gown,I walked to the balcony.

I didn't stop till I reached the front were a barrier was put,immediately the cool night breeze hit me I closed my eyes and ravished the moment.

I could feel myself giving into the breeze, I wish oliver was standing behind me,kissing me and holding me to him.

Just then I caught a pair of eyes looking straight at me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

OLIVER'S P.O.V.

I was in my balcony when a beauty strode into the next balcony in a white transparent night gown.

Her light dark skin shone and I just couldn't stop staring and when she closed her eyes,I just wished that I could go over to her,but I couldn't,she betrayed me. She betrayed me. Even after I found out what she did,I just couldn't deny that I still loved and wanted her.

I kept staring and staring until her eyes met mine and we paused. We kept staring and staring until I looked away and walked into my room.

******************************
When oliver walked into his room ignoring me,tears welled up in my eyes once again.
What happens when the only person you live for totally ignores you?

But never,I will never cry,I have seen worse, this is my challenge and I must accept it.

I walked back to the visitor's room and lay on the large bed before covering myself with the duvet.

In a little while,I slept off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ONE WEEK LATER
Oliver's character became worse now.
He came home late at night and he mostly came home drunk.

The children were on holidays,so I called Oliver's sister to take them with her to Los Angeles.
I really needed to concentrate on oliver.

He is my husband and whatever thing that has caused him to behave like this.

I must find out.

******************************

UNKNOWN P.O.V.

I want her,I always did. I wouldn't deny that and she wants him.

My phone rang and I picked it up.
"Hello.....the plan is working and in a little while she will be mine and you will have your reward too.......get ready for anything" I hung up the line.

In a little while,I knew my reward would be in my hands.

But for that to happen,someone has to leave my path.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Thanks everyone for 9k reads. I really appreciate you all.
Thanks for the reads,votes and comments,they really keep me going.

Don't forget to vote,comment and share,they mean a lot.

Love y'all.
Dabyxy.