Chapter Twelve- Angel

Okay, I'm back after a long long time. But I have a lot going on now,i have to read to pass my exams and all that,so updates are not so frequent anymore.

   I apologize deeply for that, and I promise that I'll try to squeeze out time to update. Enjoy this chapter anyway.
  Love y'all.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

CLAIRE P.O.V.

I woke up and I was feeling sore, my whole body ached badly, I couldn't even carry myself up.

  Urgghhh...
I closed my eyes as I recalled the total events of all that has happened in a few hours, how I had felt when Oliver's body connected to mine, it was as if someone had torn me in two with a sharp knife,but after a little moment it was the sweetest thing I ever felt.

  I smiled to myself as I remembered it all,and I tried in vain to get up again, but I fell back only to fall into strong arms, his abs outlined as he bent and his chest and muscles were doing rhythm as he picked me up from the bed.

"How ya feeling?"he asked in his deep voice.
That voice which reminded me of his groans and my voice that of moans of pleasure.

   "Fine" I managed to say through my soreness.
"I'm sorry for hurting you" he said as he picked me up from the bed in a bridal style.

     "If I had known that you were a virgin earlier on,i would have gone easier"he said once again with his eyes full of apology, as if he could actually feel my pain.
I looked directly into his eyes and  I felt my love for him overshadowing all my pains.

  "No oliver,it was all good"i said truthfully and I honestly meant it, it was the most amazing thing I ever felt.
   "You need a good soak, I'll just change the sheets cause it's stained"he said as he smirked at me and I blushed instantly as he continued to carry me to the large bathroom.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
After that day,me and Oliver had lots of fun and s*x,i couldn't help it, he was damn good and he was getting better than each last time.

    I woke up and I saw Oliver getting ready for work,in his navy blue inner shirt, he looked so hot, I would have sworn that I saw his rock hard abs through his shirt and his solid defined chest wasn't left out.

   His jet black hair was slicked back,and he looked more handsome than ever.
I caught a glimpse of the necklace I had given to him.

  He stopped what he was doing and loosened two buttons of his shirt and flexed his muscles, like he knew I was staring and it was working   

   "You done eye-raping me? "he asked in his deep voice.
I instantly blushed.
   "Good morning"i said.
"Good morning, angel" he said again, making me blush harder.

   He continued staring deep into my eyes and I couldn't help but cower at the power of his stare.

  "What's wrong?"I asked to melt the awkwardness.
  "You gonna give me my morning kiss or should someone at the office do that for me?! "he asked,which made me widen my eyes in disbelief.

   "WHAT, NO WAY"i said as I stood up and strode towards him before an idea hit me like a rock.

  "But before that why don't I.... make the sheets"i said in the most seductive act I could bring on. I bent to my lowest reaveling my pants.

  "F*ck" I heard him mutter.
"Claire, what the f*ck do you think you are doing?"
  "Baby, I'm making the sheets"

I trailed off biting my lower lip while giving him a seductive look.

   "Why did you do that to me as well, I was only doing my little payback"

  "Well my little lamb tries to seduce me"he said as he pulled me close till my breasts were pressing against his hard chest as he raised my legs and hooked it behind his waist as I felt his bulge touching me.  I saw him drop his phone on the bed as he pulled me closer.

  "You are so..... "I said and trailed off as his lips landed on mine. He relished my mouth, before he trailed down to my neck and before I knew it I was rocking him.
    "And you so.......as much as I want to f*ck you love, I can't,cause I'll be late to work"he said as he dropped me gently on the bed.

"I'll  see you in a few hours"he said as he got up.
  "Eat well and take care of yourself"he said once again as he kissed me on my forehead. He made for his jacket and dashed out of the room.

As soon as he left,i felt my stomach churn and my throat itchy, my eyes spinned and my vision became blurry as I felt myself wanting to throw up,i felt something build up in my throat and my hand quickly flew to my mouth and I found my self dashing into the bathroom.

I threw up everything in my stomach and I felt myself dizzier than ever, my world started spinning and as I tried to get up from where I bent, in front of the W. C. I almost fell as I felt strong arms lift me up.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
OLIVER'S P. O. V.

Immediately I strode out of my room, I wore my jacket and was about to go when I remembered that I had dropped my phone on the bed in my lovely ordeal with Claire.

I quickly raced back to the room,hoping to see Claire in the room too,but when I got in I didn't see her anywhere.

Where could she go so fast?

I was about to pick my phone when I heard choking sounds from the bathroom.

I picked my phone and stuffed it into my pocket,before I made for the bathroom.

   Getting to the bathroom,i was shocked as I saw Claire on her knees,bending on the water closet and throwing up everything in her.

  I saw her get up to wash herself up and in so doing she almost fell, but I was quick enough to catch her before she fell to the ground and I picked her up bridal style as I made for the door.

  I could see her eyes closing.

"What's wrong ,love?"I asked in a calm voice, even though I was panicking within me.

   "Oliver, I think I am about to get sick"she said in a weary voice.
   "No, you're not gonna get sick I am gonna take you to the hospital" I said.

  "No I'll be fine, I'll just sleep and I'm gonna be okay, I promise"

  "You....."I was cut off by the ringing of my phone.

I ignored it as I carefully placed her on the bed.

  "Olly please,pick your call and go to work don't worry about me i'll be fine"

"Are you sure"
  "Yeah, just take care of yourself"she said.

  I stood up from the bed as I picked the call and listened to what my assistant was saying.

  I took one glance at Claire and saw that she was already asleep.

  "I'm on my way" I said and I strode out of the room.
🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Love y'all.

Dabyxy.