Chapter Seventeen- Strength

OLIVER'S P.O.V.

8 months later.

Claire had fully changed now,she was due soon and her stomach was so f*cking huge,thank God it was twins, if not I would have thought she was carrying a giant baby.

She looked pale sometimes, she felt sick sometimes but I was always with her.

I never even allowed her to feel the pain,though her parents and mine visited sometimes, but I kept her more comfortable.

******************************
"Oliver"
I heard my name faintly in my sleep.

"Oliver" I heard the voice clearly as I opened my eyes and saw Claire sitting on the bed side,clenching her stomach.

"Claire,what's wrong"
"Oliver,I feel like.....oh my that hurts"
I quickly rolled over to her side.
"Baby,you're okay"
"Ahhh,oh my God" she screamed causing me to jump to my feet.

"Claire please talk to me" I said in my panic state.

"Oliver ,I think,the babies are coming"
She closed her eyes and I watched tears spring forth from her eyes,I could literally feel her pain.

"Okay,just stay still...breathe...look into my eyes... okay calm down...easy darling, I'll be right back".

I called esperanza in a jiffy and I was back.
I quickly carried her in my arms.
" Oliver,please hurry,ahh" I saw her sweating profusely.
" Esperanza,prepare her bags we are going to the hospital"
******************************
CLAIRE'S P.O.V.

"Push" the doctor said.

I was in so much pain,I had gone into labour about thirty minutes ago with me hearing oliver shouting at all the doctors to do their work.

Now,I was battling for my life and my children's.
"Ma'am push"

Just then I pushed with all my strength as I felt something leave my womb.
"Oh my God,ahh" I screamed as I felt something at my entrance.

I was sweating profusely now,but I just didn't care,I wanted my children to be alive,regardless of the unending pain.

"One more time,now push with all your strength when I say push,one,two,three,PUSH"

I pushed with all my strength as I felt something leave my body and I screamed at the impact with the sharp pain,a whimper escaped my lips.

"Now ma'am,one more before the baby suffocates"

"I saw them transfer my child from one doctor to another. My vision was becoming blurry.

" Ma'am,you have to push"
"I am so tired" I said almost a whisper.
"No..you can't get tired"
Just then,I managed my strength and pushed another life of me,and again I gasped at the impact as I felt my body loose its last bit of strength.

The doctor's voice became distant together with the faint cries of my children, I saw them transferring my children,I hope they are in good hands.

I fought for the last bit of consciousness but I was losing.

And I felt my eyes close not caring what the doctors were doing anymore.
.
.
.
******************************

I'm so excited. Thank you all for 1k reads,I feel so happy.
I want to say a big thank you to every every good soul who took their time to read my story.
I love you all.

I will release the other chapter soon.

Don't forget to vote,comment and share.
Also check out my other story "I'll heal you"

Love y'all.

Dabyxy.