Chapter Twenty Seven- Forgive Me

I listened to a song while writing this chapter and it helped
Sweet but psycho by Ava Max

Claire's P.O.V.

When I woke up,it was dark already. I decided to check on the children before going downstairs to grab something to eat.

I picked up my phone from the nightstand and dialled Victoria's(Oliver's sister) number,on the first ring she picked up.
"Hello, princess" she screeched happily.
"Hi,darling, how are you doing?"
" Am good, you?"
"Well let me say,am okay?"
"Sweetheart, what's going on,whenever u sound like this,something is bothering you"
"Let me put it this way,oliver apologized" I said as I heard a gasp.

"That sick son of...I knew he would crawl back to momma,so what did you tell him?"

"I didn't want to hear it,so I bolted the door and went to sleep,I mean,I just can't forgive him after everything he did".
There was a moment of silence,before her voice boomed again..
"But,I know oliver is sick in the head,and I know he can be stupid but please just forgive him for the sake of the family,okay?"

"Well,I'll think about it"

We went on to talk about different things,afterwards I spoke to the kids,then I ended the call.

Satisfied,I got up from the bed,I needed a chilled water from the fridge right now.
****
I entered the kitchen,inhaling the familiar scent of food,well food can wait after I have that chilled water,I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and poured it into a glass.

"You really won't hear me out?" I heard oliver say. My anger immediately sufficed again. If he thinks am just gonna forgive him,he's as stupid as he's foolish.

I completely ignored him as I gulped down the water. I could feel his warmth around me now,but instead of it to soothe me,it only fueled my rage more, so i walked away from there but he wouldn't stop following me.

All of a sudden I felt his firm hands turn me around, and we looked at each other intently.

When last did I see him closely like this? When last did I notice he was this handsome? When last did I feel his warmth? I did not even realize he was this sad and broken. But guess what, am not falling for this. Am so not falling for this!!!!

I could see tears in his eyes willing to fall.

"Can you please forgive me?"
He said as tears spilled from his eyes,but I turned my back on him and tried to walk away,but he drew me close to him,my attempts to push him away,only brought him closer, seeing him cry was really breaking my heart,but I can't, I just can't....

He took my left hand and covered it with his two hands.

"Baby,hit me,slap me,cut me with a knife,punch me,but they won't hurt me like this silence,it's killing me please,talk to me"

"I know I deserve to be punished,so punish me"

I guess that's what am gonna do.
"Follow me" I said as I left him trailing behind me.
I entered our room,when he got in,I bolted the door and looked at him.

"I already told u,am leaving"
"No my love,you can't leave,can't you see,I will die without you"

"And I died without you,for almost two months, I died everyday knowing that I was gonna live without you" I yelled
"You didn't trust me, you punished me and my kids over a picture? Like I told u oliver,I hate you"

To my surprise I saw him go down on one knee,with tears in his eyes. Oliver is kneeling down before me.

"Believe me,when I say that I haven't done this to anyone before,but you are different, you are my queen,you are my Queen, my light, my star,my heartbeat,you changed me remember? I can't live without you?"

My heart melted with those words...Anger was immediately replaced with a calm heart. He paused to cry his pain out,and I can't really believe am also crying.

"So baby,please forgive me,please I need you,I miss you"
"Come closer" I said strictly.
"Huh?"
"I said come closer" Immediately he did,I started slapping him,yeah,baby slaps.

To his surprise,I kissed his forehead and raised him up as our lips met
I kissed him with so much love and passion and he reciprocated.

Oh,how I missed this.

I broke the kiss,as I whispered to him"I forgive, you are also my heartbeat,and I still love you,so much,Oliver King"
"I love you too,Claire King"

With that he kissed me and I kissed him back with so much hunger within us,I guess we both missed this so much and this was definitely not how I planned for my night to go.

MATURE CONTENT,PLS DO NOT READ IF U DO NOT LIKE MATURE STUFF,THANK YOU.
****
The kiss became a fierce one and it was like we were fighting for dominance,but he won like always. I felt him lift me off the bed,the next thing I knew was that i was lying on the bed,and he was hovering over me. He ripped my night gown off my body as he stared me up and down....

"So beautiful,and I missed this".
He said as he took one of my nipples in his mouth,which were still erect,thanks to those special measures and exercises by Mrs Melissa really paid off. I could be a mother and still have erect breasts.
I moaned and moaned.

"Oh oliver,I missed this too"
His finger slid in my sensitive spot, as he began to finger fuck me,I was in over-drive.

I started moving with his finger,and just when I was about to cum,he pulled out of his finger.

" Why did you do that?"
"Because I want you to do that when am inside you"

He took of his singlet,trouser and briefs as his big buldge sprang forth.

"I missed you buddy" I said as I chuckled.
"He missed you too" oliver said like a man on fire.

Immediately he said that he began to fit him self in me and I took him all and he filled me,he pulled out and began to go more forcefully.

Pleasure burst out through me,he increased his pace in me as he spread my legs apart more.

He continue to ram into me,I just couldn't stop moaning and digging into the sheets,at least looking for something to hold onto,but I just kept on squeezing the sheets. He was just too good. So f*cking good.

He claimed me and I didn't want him to stop.

"Baby come on,f*ck me,yeah I love that" I said out of breath.

"You don't know how long I have been dying to have you"
"So..so... have it.....it...all"
He turned me over as he placed my knee on the bed as he continued to f*ck me. I guess we really needed this.

I could feel my self screaming for release, but his own release came and I came too,but he didn't stop.

Oh boy,am done for.

*******
"I love you baby,don't ever think that I don't" oliver said to me
"I will always love you too,till the end of time". He laughed as we kissed .
"So why don't we do this till the end of the night then?"
My eyes widened.
"Oh, you are a bad boy"
"Because you made me one" he said as we chuckled. And with that throughout the night he did wonders to my body,than I could ever imagine.

***************

I'm happy.
I'm happy
I should be happy,right?
I was back with oliver we were good ,but I was feeling uncomfortable about something, something was definitely off. Everyday,oliver keeps telling me to be careful,he even tightened the security around me and around the house.

It was time for me to go home,so I packed up and headed to the garage. When I entered the garage,something was off. I just decided to ignore it. I inserted my keys to open my car,but my face was covered by someone and that was the last thing I remembered before blacking out.
*******
I finally updated,thank you all for ur encouragement.

This story finally hit 76k reads am so happy. I really love u all. Thank you so much lovelies

Love y'all

Daby-xy