the meet and greet, part 13.

{Savannah's point of view}

"Savannah, wake up!" I blinked my eyes a view times and saw a television in front of me. I was laying on someone's shoulder. When I lifted my head, I saw Shawn concentrating on watching the film. "Was Harry Potter really that boring?" He asked when he saw that I was finally awake, a soft chuckle leaving his lips.

Then I remembered. The kiss. The kiss with Shawn. It was all a dream!

"Rehearsals are in ten minutes, but you can stay here and sleep if you want." Shawn suggested as he paused the film.

"Can I go with you?"

"If you promise me that you won't fall asleep." He laughed and put his arm around me.

"I won't." I said, hiding my face in Shawn's chest. "Wait, I need to use the bathroom."

"It's there." Shawn pointed at a door in his dressing room.

After I finished, we walked to the stage and his band was already there. Mike sat behind the drums, Eddy was already playing a on the keyboard, Zubin was jamming to a song on his phone and Dave was eating a bag of chips. Always in the mood for food.

"Where's Andrew?" Shawn asked, doing one of those handshake things with all the boys.

"Here I am!" Andrew came running on stage.

"You're two seconds late, Andrew. And today you even said that I'm always late!" Shawn joked, looking at his watch with a grin.

"Because you were late, Shawn. I, on the other hand, am never late. I just couldn't find the schedule for today." Andrew said and pulled himself together. "Let's start, people! We are three minutes behind schedule."

"Do you want to sit in the crowd?" Shawn asked, already leading me to the stairs.

"Sure, nobody's here yet." I said and we walked through the arena. All the chairs were still empty, so I decided to sit a bit further away from the stage, not wanting to distract Shawn.

"Stop! Shawn stay where you are. No, walk a little more to the left. I'm gonna take a few shots." Josiah's instructions were clear for Shawn and he walked a little to the left. I quickly stood up and made sure that I wasn't in the picture.

"Yes, thanks. These are awesome!" Josiah said after taking a few photos of Shawn in an empty arena.

"I'm not tryna start a fire, with this flameBut I'm worried that your heart might feel the sameAnd I have to be honest with you babyTell me If I'm wrong, and this is crazyBut I got you this roseAnd I need to knowWill you let it die or let it grow?...

But I'm worried that your heart might feel the same
And I have to be honest with you baby
Tell me If I'm wrong, and this is crazy
But I got you this rose
And I need to know
Will you let it die or let it grow?"
- Shawn Mendes, Roses

I looked at Shawn singing Roses as he sang with so much passion, even though Andrew and I were the only people in the crowd. He sang another three songs and then he was done.

"You didn't fall asleep, eh?" Shawn yelled from the stage, on his way to me.

"No, obviously not! I enjoyed every song that you sang." I stood up from my chair and walked towards him, meeting him in the middle.

"Lies!" Shawn smiled.

"No, I love your songs! Why would I lie?"

"Because you lied about Harry Potter, you didn't like it."

"Well-" I ran away as fast as I could, all the way to a hallway. Shawn followed me and eventually, he ran faster than me. He lifted me from the ground, his arms were wrapped around my waist and his chest was close to my back.

"Gotcha!"

606 wordsEdited - September 23rd, 2018

606 words
Edited - September 23rd, 2018