the meet and greet, part 24.

{Savannah's point of view}

"Who is it, Shawn?"

"Baby, it's just uhm-"

"Hello Savannah."
I heard a familiar voice, I couldn't place it, but then I remembered, it was my dad. I could feel the anger rushing through my veins and walked to the door.

"What do you want from me?"

"I want to apologize. It was really dumb to do 'that' to you."

"Dumb? Are you serious?" I laughed.
How can he think that it is dumb? It's not dumb, it's taking someone's trust away, and giving them a trauma back.

"Savannah, I'm sorry."

"Sorry, but I can't forgive you. Will you please leave now?"

"No, I won't."

{Shawn's point of view}

"I think that she asked you to leave." I said defensively.

"And who are you?"

"He's my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? Someone who's going to rape you too and then you'll cry about it for the rest of your life?"

"That's enough! I want you to leave." Savannah screamed.

"If you won't leave, I will call security." I said, hoping that it will scare him away.

"Who do you think you are, just calling security?"

"My name is Shawn Mendes, you can google me. As Savannah asked, please leave."

"Whatever." He walked away. I couldn't believe that he was here, in our hotel room.

"Baby, are you okay?" I asked Savannah.
She didn't react, all I could see was a sad, confused and angry face. I walked to her and put my arms around her.

"Shawn?" She said.

"Yes?"

"Thank you for sending him away."

"No problem, anything for you."

"I think that I'm going to sleep. I want to get my mind off him."
We went to bed and I wrapped the blanket around us. She faced to the other side of the bed and I cuddled her from behind. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and after a few minutes, she was already asleep.

*ding! dong!*
"Room service! Breakfast!"
Savannah and I both woke up from the bell.

"I'll get it." I said with my deep morning voice.
I walked to the door and got our breakfast.

"Food!" Savannah said excited after I closed the door.
We ate our breakfast while watching another Harry Potter movie. She started to like it more and more. I'm happy about that, because I love Harry Potter way too much!

{Savannah's point of view}

After our breakfast, we freshened up and walked downstairs. There was a taxi and we got in.

"I'm so sorry that I have to leave now, Shawnie."

"It's okay, beautiful. You have school and I want you to get good grades. We can spend so much time after you graduate, so just do your best now, okay?"

"Okay."

A little while later, we arrived at the airport. It was really busy and there were lots of people.

"Bye, beautiful. Call me as soon as you land!"

"I will, don't worry Shawn. I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too."
I gave Shawn a quick kiss and walked inside the airport.

Days flew by, days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. Shawn finds it distracting when he doesn't get to see me, so he sometimes flies to Amsterdam for a weekend. He did it a few times throughout these months, just like now.

"Baby, maybe we should reveal our relationship with attending an award show together." Shawn said out of nowhere.

"What? Isn't it too soon?"

"It's been long enough, Anna. I want to show the world my girlfriend." Shawn smiled.

"But-"

"We've been together for quite a while and I want to show the world that you're mine, and only mine. I want to be able to go out together, go on dates, take a walk through the park. Because now we can't, and if we reveal our relationship, we can. But first, I want to tell you something... Savannah Clark, I love you."

656 words