the meet and greet, part 18.

{Shawn's point of view}

My three days off flew by. Savannah had to go back to school, and I went to another country for the next show. There wasn't a second where I didn't think about her.

"Shawn, 'holding me back' is doing really good on the radio. People keep streaming it! Maybe we should make a videoclip."

"Seriously, Andrew? That would be amazing! Maybe we can do something with traveling. Shoot the video in different countries while we're on tour!"

Andrew and I talked about it more and eventually came up with a plan. We would go to three countries and film it with Savannah. It was a risk, but we need to see how the fans react to this. Because eventually, I want to show her off to the world. And I would be less worried if they like her. I called Savannah as soon as I could, to tell her about our plan for the videoclip.

"Hey Shawnie."

"Hey Anna."
I told her my whole plan, she found it a bit risky but she agreed to do it! We were both really excited.

Five days later the whole shooting progress started. Savannah got permission from school to shoot. We started in France, then shooting in Holland and last but not least, England.

{Savannah's point of view}

The past couple of days have been amazing! I am filming a videoclip with Shawn. We went to Paris and shot in Amsterdam already. Today, we are going to shoot somewhere in England.

"Shawn and Savannah, for the next scene you need to run on the stones in the water. Savannah, just run behind Shawn. Okay?"

"Okay!" Shawn and I both said.

We shot the rest of the videoclip and went back to the hotel, because we were both very exhausted.

"Hello Savannah

"Hello Savannah." Shawn said.

"Hi Shawn!"
I walked over to Shawn, who was sitting on a couch. He kissed me on the lips and pulled me on his lap. We started to kiss very passionately. His hands touched some places that he normally would not touch. I started to feel uncomfortable. Shawn put his hands on my back and slowly started to unzip my dress. With every second passing by, I started to feel more and more uncomfortable. What was he doing?

"Shawn, we should stop." I said.
Shawn didn't listen to me and continued unzipping my dress. He threw it on the ground and started to touch me everywhere.

"Stop, I said!"
Shawn pushed me on the bed and took his own shirt off.

"Shawn, stop!" I screamed.

"Hey, what's going on?" Shawn's raspy voice suddenly asked. I sat up straight and cried.

It was all a dream.

"I think I had a nightmare." I told Shawn.

"Don't worry, I am here."
Shawn gave me a hug and tried to comfort me.

"Shawn?"

"Yes?"

"The nightmare was about you. Ra... rapi-"
My voice slowed down and new tears fell down from my face.

"Wait, look at me."
Shawn let go of our hug and turned the lights on. I looked at him.

"I would never do that to you. Wait, let me rephrase that. I swear that I will never do that to you."
I looked at Shawn and a little smile appeared. Why would I dream about this? Shawn is so sweet and he would never do that, but I am still scared. He's not that kind of guy. But somewhere, hidden very deeply in my body, a little voice says that I'm not ready for something to happen with Shawn.

590 words