the meet and greet, part 17.

-Author's note: Hi guys!
From now on, I will put the amount of words in the bottom right corner. I try to write 500-650 words each chapter. Some may find it short, and others find it long. But I publish three times a week and I also have school, homework, sports etc. Hope that you understand it. xxx

{Savannah's point of view}

The rest of the evening was wonderful. Shawn and I talked, laughed and sometimes kissed. I felt so happy. At the end of the night, Shawn drove to my house. It was a forty five minutes ride and I fell asleep in the car. He carried me out of the car and brought me home. When he tried to put me on the couch, I woke up.

"Hey." I heard Shawn's voice whisper.

"Hi." I rubbed my eyes.

"I don't know if I could enter your room, so I put you on the couch. But I clearly didn't do it carefully."
He chuckled.

"Do you want to stay for a while? We can watch Harry Potter."

"Seriously? Yes!"
So, we watched another Harry Potter movie.

"This one wasn't boring, eh?"
Shawn asked, after the movie ended.

"No, Shawnie. It wasn't. I told you that I was tired that time!"

"So you weren't tired two hours ago?"

"Uhm, what did you say? I can't hear you."
I ran to the kitchen with my hands over my ears.

"Hey, come here!"
Shawn ran behind me and caught me. He turned me around, and threw me in the air.

"Aahhhhh! Shawn put me down!"
He put me back on the ground and wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked in his beautiful brown eyes, and gave him a kiss.

"Sooo, when are we going to watch the third one?"
Shawn asked like a happy little kid.

"Now? Let me grab some snacks."

I got some snacks and we walked back to the living room. Shawn was already sitting on the couch.

"Shit!"

"What's wrong, Anna?"

"I should do some homework right now that is due to tomorrow morning! I forgot about it."

"Your school gives you homework that you have to finish on Saturday?"

"Yes. I know, it's ridiculous!"

"What subject is it?"

"Music."

"I can help you, I'm a musician after all."

"Really? You are a musician? I didn't know that."
I said sarcastically. Shawn rolled his eyes.

Actually thinking about it, I totally forgot that he was a singer. When I'm with him, I don't feel like I'm with my favourite singer. I feel like I'm with a person that I can trust. Someone I can rely on.

"Well, yes. I'm a singer."

"Okay, Mendes. Come with me!"

I took my guitar with me and we went to the attic. I go up to the attic all the time, it is my favourite place in the house. There was only a mattress on the floor with some pillows and blankets. But it's very cozy and cute.

"So what do you have to do exactly?"

"My teacher gave me these notes and we have to play a melody with it. I have to record it, and send it to her."

"Okay, what about this?"
Shawn tuned the guitar and played something. It sounded very romantic and dreamy.

"What if you change that note to something higher?"
I suggested. Shawn listened and tried it.

"Wow, Anna. That sounds even better!"

 That sounds even better!"

{Shawn's point of view}

We recorded the melody and started playing other songs. I played some of my songs, and we both sang along. I already loved her voice, but I didn't know that she could also sing! And, she could play the guitar.
Eventually, Savannah fell asleep. I continued playing until I was sure that she was fully asleep. I wrapped her up in one of the many blankets and put the guitar away.

"Good night, Anna."
I gave her a kiss on the forehead and fell asleep beside her.

664 words