the meet and greet, part 35.

{Savannah's point of view}

I woke up in Shawn's arms. He was still asleep and his messy brown hair was all over his head. He looked so peaceful and calm.

I started to remember things from when I was in coma. All the things Justin, Vanessa and Shawn said to me. They were all devastated about me and mom. I'm glad that I'm 'back,' and I think they are too, especially Shawn. I can't imagine how broken he was. The only thing I know is that he was too broken to perform. I kind of feel bad for his fans, they were so excited to see Shawn live, and then he canceled most of the shows.

I looked for my phone, to see that it was charging on the table next to my bed. I grabbed my phone and opened Instagram. It was exploded with new followers and a lot of comments on my posts. Shawn also posted some pictures explaining the situation and pictures of us.

"Good morning, princess

"Good morning, princess."

"Hey, good morning."

"How long have you been awake?" Shawn asked, while he ran his fingers through my hair.

"A while. Just checking Instagram and stuff."

"Did you see my posts?"

"Yes, I saw them. You are so sweet." I said, before he pressed his lips against mine.

"I'm going to get some food. Do you want some?"

"Can I have pancakes please?"

"Sure princess."
He got out of bed and walked to a bag that was in a corner of the room. He took a new shirt out of the bag and put it on. Just after he pulled it over his head, someone knocked on the door.

Shawn walked to the door and opened it, revealing doctor Johnson. He walked into the room with a bright smile.

"Good morning!"

"Good morning doctor." Shawn and I said.

"How are you feeling?"

"Quite good actually." I responded with a big smile.

"If you are feeling good, you can go home today. Everything is fine, but you have to come back in two weeks, to do some tests. And you'll get some medication that you have to use."

"How long do I have to use that medication?"

"One to two months, two times a day." The doctor said and wrote something down on the papers in his hands. 

I hate medicine, it tastes so bad.

"I'm going to check you up now and after that you're good to go." The doctor continued.

"Okay, thank you."

"No problem." He said.

"I'm going to get food, see you." Shawn said and he walked out the room.

✧ ✧ ✧

All the tests came back positive and I was good to go. I stayed a little longer to eat my pancakes and change in the clothes that were in Shawn's bag. When we were done, we went to the elevator and pressed on the button. We waited, but it didn't come, so we assumed that it was broken.

"Let's take the stairs then." I said.

"Baby, I'm not going to let you walk all the way downstairs."

"How do you want to get there without walking the stairs?"

"You're going on my back." Shawn said, with a serious face.

"What?! Shawn, I'm too fat for that."

"You're not fat, baby." His serious face turned into a sweet face and he stroked my cheek.

"Fine, I'm going on your back."
I jumped on Shawn's back and put my arms around his neck. He held up my legs and we walked down the stairs. I gotta say, he's one strong man.

When we finally arrived downstairs, I hopped off Shawn's back. A crowd of girls ran towards our direction.

"Slut! Because of you, we couldn't meet Shawn and see him perform!" A girl with blonde hair said.

Before I even knew it, some of them started to attack me. One girl kicked in my knee and another hit me in the face.

678 words
November 3rd, 2018.