the meet and greet, part 23.

{Savannah's point of view}

"Savannah?"

"Yes. What are you doing here?"
Memories flashed by.

"After you guys left-"

"I'm sorry, I can't. I actually don't want to hear it. Shawn, can we please go?"

"Of course, baby."
Shawn stood up and grabbed my hand. We got out of the restaurant as fast as we could and walked to a quiet street. He wrapped his arms around me and I started to cry. I just saw my dad, the person who raped me, for the first time in years. My mind went crazy, but the only thing that I wanted at that moment was to be in Shawn's arms. His safe arms.

"Shh, it's okay."

{Shawn's point of view}

I'm still in shock. How can her father be here? What if we were in another country, another city, or at another restaurant? Then, this could've been avoided.

"Shawn?"

"Yes, beautiful?"

"Thank you. Maybe I overreacted, but I didn't know what to do. I am sorry."

"It's okay, you didn't overreact. You saw him after a very long time, it's normal to react like this."
I wiped the tears from her beautiful face away and put my hand behind her ear.

"You were really brave

"You were really brave." I continued.
Savannah smiled and I gave her a kiss.

"I'm still hungry though." She said quietly.

"Me too. Let's get some food."
Savannah and I walked to the closest restaurant and ate some food. We didn't eat a lot, because we both weren't in the mood. I paid and we got back to the hotel.

"Do you want to shower first?" I asked Savannah.

"Yes, please. But I don't have any clothes."

"You can sleep in my hoodie."
I got a hoodie out of my suitcase and gave it to her, a big smile appeared on her face. Everywhere on the internet you see that girls love their boyfriend's hoodies, so why not give mine to her?

"Thank you."
Savannah walked to the bathroom and I heard her turning the shower on. I grabbed some underwear and shorts, and waited till she was done. A while later, she walked out of the bathroom, she looked gorgeous. Her wet hair, a little darker than normal and my hoodie. It was too big for her, but she looked really cute in it. I walked to her and kissed her on her lips.

"You look amazing."
Savannah blushed. She put her hand on my chest, and as she was trying to standing on her toes to kiss me, she pushed me inside the bathroom and closed the door.

"That's what you get when you're really hot!"

I laughed and turned the shower on. After I finished showering, I put my shorts on and walked out of the bathroom.

"Hi." Savannah said, when she saw me.

"Hey." I walked to the bed and sat next to her.

"Do you really go to the gym every morning?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked confused.

"Nothing, just that you're freaking handsome."
I started to smile and leaned in for another kiss.

"You know, you're freaking beautiful too."
Her cheeks started to turn red again.

"You're too cute." Savannah said.
She laid her head on my chest and looked up to the ceiling. While she was tracing my jaw with her finger, I asked:

"Should we read more comments on the video?"

"Omg, yes!" Savannah said excited.

*knock! knock!*

"Are we expecting someone? Who is that?"
Savannah asked.

"I don't know. I'll open it."
I got out of the bed and walked to the door.

"Where is Savannah?" A man said.
I looked at the man and then recognized him, it was her dad.

611 words