the meet and greet, part 38.

{Savannah's point of view}

"Sav, are you sure that you're okay? It's been a few days since you last saw him." Vanessa asked, as I was sitting on my bed without any emotions. I felt empty.

"I don't- I mean, we were so happy and some fans just didn't accept it." I said. "But it's better this way, I won't hurt him and his fans anymore."

"Maybe we should listen to some random radio music. Music always cheers you up."

{Shawn's point of view}

"Are you ready for the interview?"

"Yes." I answered nervously.
I've never been so nervous for a radio interview before, my stomach was going crazy and I was sweating. But it's all worth it, because it's for her.

"Good morning Holland! Today we are doing a live interview with Shawn Mendes!"

"Hi!" I said, trying to hide my nerves.

"Shawn, your new single There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back just came out, who is the song about?"

"It's actually about a fictional character in a movie that I was was going to act in. I read the script and was like, wow she's really cool. So, I wrote a song about her."

"Wow, that's really interesting. But speaking girls, you have a girlfriend, right?"

"Yes, I do. We got to know each other around a year ago. Unfortunately some of my fans don't like her and think that it's normal to call her by some specific names and attack her."

"Attack her? What exactly happened?"

"She had a car accident around seven weeks ago, and woke up from her coma last week. When she wanted to go home, there were a lot of fans. They ran over to us and attacked her in the hospital."

"Oh no! Are you serious?"

"I am. When we drove to her house, she thought that my fans didn't like her and that really hurt me. She is so amazing, sweet, kind, funny and pretty. She has the purest soul and a heart of gold, honestly she doesn't deserve this hate. All my fans were always so nice and supportive, a big part still is, but there are a few fans who aren't." I said, trying to pass the message to those fans. "If I have a girlfriend, someone who takes care of me and loves me, people need to accept that and not hate on her."

"Wow." The radio interviewer said, acting like he was completely speechless. But of course, I told him about my whole plan and he went along with it.

"So, Savannah, I know that you're listening, let me tell you that I love you. You are the strongest and sweetest girl I ever met. When I'm sad, you make me smile and when I'm happy, you manage to make me even more happy. I love you, so much."

"And that was our interview with Shawn Mendes! His song There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back will play after the break. See you then!"

{Vanessa's point of view}

"Vanessa? Was that really Shawn? Was what I heard all real? Did I even hear-"

"Yes. That was Shawn." I interrupted her, before she could say anything else.

"What? But-"

"Sav, he really loves you. I don't want to come in between you guys, but I think you should talk to him. He really cares about your relationship. He was in the hospital, every day. Shawn loves you, and he won't leave you just like this."

She didn't know what to say, her thoughts were rushing through her head and she was confused.

"He- He still loves me?" She stuttered, breaking the silence.

"If you want to know the full story, you should ask him."

"Can you please take me wherever he is?" Savannah asked without thinking and smiled.

632 words
November 11th, 2018