the meet and greet, part 16.

{Savannah's point of view}

"Are you sure you can sail a boat?"

"No, but I've done it twice. We should be fine." Shawn joked around.

"I hate you, what if we get stuck on the water?"

"We'll swim back to the land."

"Asshole." I said sarcastically, Shawn grinned.

We were in the car and drove further. A little
while later, we arrived at a small harbour. Shawn parked the car and we walked to one of the boats that was already there.

"Are you mr. Mendes?" An old man with a cigarette in his mouth asked.

"Yes I am."

"Will you please sign this for me?"
The man handed over a piece of paper and a pen. Shawn signed it and gave the paper back.

"Thank you. This is your boat for the evening. Be careful and have fun!"

"Is the food already in the kitchen?"

"Yes, it is."

"Thank you very much."

Shawn got on the boat first. He turned around, rolled up his sleeve and gave me his right hand. I took his hand and he helped me up the boat. The boat wasn't big, but not small either. It was more than enough for the two of us.

"Wow, this boat is so pretty."

"A pretty girl needs a pretty boat."
Shawn winked, I blushed and looked away. The view was amazing! Green nature and a lot of birds.

"Shall we go?"

"Yes, captain!"

Shawn sailed the boat and I sat on the side of the boat, enjoying every second. The humming of the birds made us both very calm.

"You hungry?" Shawn asked after a while.

"Maybe."

"I'm going to get the food, wait a second Anna."
I still love the fact that he calls me Anna. It's so cute.

When Shawn came outside, he was holding a tray with two plates. I could also see two empty champagne glasses.

"Wow, Mendes. You cooked this?"

"No." He laughed.

He put the tray on the small table in the middle of the boat. Mmm, spaghetti bolognese!

"Would you like some champagne?"

"Shawnie, I'm underaged."

"Oh, that's good because I don't have champagne!"
We bother laughed at his joke. He popped up a bottle of sparkling water.

"That's better."

While we were eating the spaghetti, we talked about lots of things, like we haven't seen each other for six months. It was amazing, I loved every second of it and we couldn't stop laughing.

"Hey, do you want to see me doing a magic trick?" Shawn asked out of the blue

"Sure, show me Mendes!"

"Okay, put some spaghetti in your mouth, not completely. Leave a little out of it."
I followed Shawn's instructions and a little bit of spaghetti was out of my mouth. It was impossible to talk, so I couldn't ask him what he was doing.

"Now, I'm going to make the spaghetti disappear."
Shawn put the other side of the spaghetti in his mouth and little by little, he got closer. I only saw his hazel eyes and perfectly curled, brown hair.

This time, it wasn't a dream, it was real. Shawn carefully put his lips on my lips, and before I could think about the situation, I kissed him back. He stroked his thumb against my red cheek and I wrapped my arms around his neck. It was like the time stopped, the moment lasted forever. My first kiss.