the meet and greet, part 34.

{Savannah's point of view}

"Vanessa? Hey."

"Hi bestie, I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too!"

"How are you?"
She gave me a warming hug.

"I just heard about mom and it's- I don't know how to feel about it. I mean, what if I just went by bus?"

"Sav, don't think like that! It's not your fault, it's not her fault, it's the truck driver's fault. The police confirmed it."

"Yeah, but I-"

"Baby, calm down. You need to take care of yourself first." Shawn said.

"Don't stress, everything is going to be alright. The doctor said that stress isn't good for you." Vanessa continued.

"I can't, I want to see mom."

"You can't get out of bed, you just woke up." Vanessa said.

"I hate you guys, but I know that you care about me and want the best for me." I said after a long silence.

"Yes, we do. We love you, a lot." Shawn said.

✧ ✧ ✧

"Sorry Sav, but I need to go. I still got homework and I have three tests tomorrow." Vanessa said after a few hours.

"It's okay, Nes. I'll be fine, I've got these two amazing boys here." I looked at Justin and Shawn who were also in the room with me.

"But don't forget me!" She joked.

"I won't!"

"I love you, bye!"

"Bye!"
Vanessa waved at us and walked out of the room.

"Justin?" I asked.

"Yes sis?"

"When are you going back to London?"

"I- I don't know. Mom hasn't woken up yet."

"But you need to finish your study, you need to go back."

"I know, but I want to be here when mom wakes up."

"Justin, you live in London. That's like an one hour flight away, you can come anytime. But, the most important thing is that we can't wait forever."

'We can't wait forever,' my own words hit me hard. It just came out of my mouth, but I didn't mean it like that. I mean- What if she never wakes up? When will we stop waiting for her?

Justin was also shocked by what I said, but he started to think about it. His thoughts were deep in his mind and he stared at the ceiling.

"You're right." Justin said after thinking about it.

"What?" I asked confused, knowing that the words out of my mouth were painful to the both of us.

"You're right, we can't wait forever. I need to go back to London."

"Okay, but what I just said was very rude. You can't take me seriously, I just woke up after six weeks."

"How can I not take you seriously? You're my twin sister."

"I think it's better if you go home and sleep. Tomorrow you can consider going back, but not now."

"You're right, again. I'm going home, Shawn are you coming with me?" Justin asked him.

"I'm staying here, if that's not a problem." Shawn looked at me.

"It's not a problem, baby." I said, staring in his beautiful brown eyes.

"Okay, I'm going home. You two are too much." Justin rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"Bye!" Shawn and I both said and laughed.

"Do you want to lay next to me?" I asked Shawn with a high voice and puppy eyes.

"If I fall out, it's your fault." Shawn chuckled.

"Don't worry, come!"
Shawn listened and laid down next to me. He carefully wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a kiss.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear. "I'm so happy that you're awake, princess. I couldn't stand it anymore, seeing you in this bed, alone, even though I was by your side."

"I love you too, baby, so much."
And just like that, we fell asleep.

624 words