the meet and greet, part 19.

{Savannah's point of view}

Today is the day, the release day of the 'there's nothing holding me back' videoclip. Shawn and I were calling, because he was in Italy. Today was my last day off. After the weekend, I have to go back to school. It's a bummer, but I missed Vanessa. I haven't seen her in one and a half week!

"Three...two...one... The clip is up!"
Shawn screamed. He was really excited for the reaction of his fans. We both hoped that they were positive about it. Actually, Shawn was sure about it. He hasn't stopped talking about how much his fans are going to love me. But I doubt it, his fans don't want him to be with a girl.

"Why are they not commenting anything? Ugh, what if they don't like it? What if they don't like the idea?"

"Shawn, calm down. The videoclip has been up for two minutes. People haven't watched the whole thing yet. You can't judge a book by the cover, you have to read it. So they have to watch it, and after watching it, they are going to comment."

"I know, I just want to know what they think. It's taking so long! But, they will absolutely love you!"

"I don't know about that, maybe they don't like me, but we have to wait. What if they think that my acting is horrib-"

"Anna, stop! You said it yourself, we have to wait. Although, you're amazing! People are going to love you!"
I trusted Shawn's words and ten minutes after the clip was released, we read the comments.

'Wow, she's so pretty!'
'Who is she? They're really cute together.'
'Their chemistry though :)'
'They're so cute!'
'Shawn+this girl= #couplegoals'
The comments were so nice! A lot of people commented really positive things. Of course, there was some hate, but not as much as I expected. Shawn really has the best fans in the world!

"I told you that they would love you!" Shawn said.

*ping!*
A notification started to pop up on my phone.

*ping!*ping!*ping!*
More and more notifications popped up on my phone. They were all texts from classmates and friends.

'You are in Shawn Mendes' new videoclip?'
'So this is why you weren't at school?'
'Omg! The clip is so cool!'
There were a lot more texts, I read all of them to Shawn.

"Everybody loves you! This is amazing."

"Thank you Shawn, thank you for this opportunity. I had a lot of fun!"

"No problem, Anna. You have made me so happy the last couple of months. It's the least I can do."

"The least you can do? You didn't have to shoot a whole videoclip with me! A movie on the couch with you would also be amazing."

"Guess that I'm just extra."

"Shut up, Mendes!"

"Then, maybe you should open your front door."

"Why should I open my door?"

"I don't know, my feelings just say that you should."

"Then your feelings are wrong, it's not like you are in front of my door."

"Just go, Anna!"

"Okay."
I got up from the couch and walked to the front door. I opened the door and-

"What are you doing here?"

540 words