the meet and greet, part 30.

{Savannah's point of view}

I woke up earlier than Shawn, the sun shone through the windows and the birds were singing. My fingers went through his messy brown hairs. Shawn looked really tired, and so was I. Last night was amazing, everything was perfect. Gosh, he's so dreamy.

"Good morning, beautiful." Shawn's deep morning voice said.

"Good morning, Shawnie."

"How long have you been awake?"

"A few minutes. Are you going to the gym?"

"Yeah, I want to."

"You can go, I'm going to take a shower."

"Okay, baby."
Shawn got out of bed and put his workout clothes on. I went to the bathroom and showered. When I was done, I packed my suitcase and put one of Shawn's hoodies in it. Don't worry, I got his permission. By that time, Shawn came back and took a shower. I waited for him and when he was done, we went downstairs.

"Hey Sav, hey Shawn!"

"Hi Justin!"
I said and ran to him to give a hug. Shawn followed me and also gave Justin a hug.

"How are you guys doing?" Justin asked.

"I'm okay, just a little sad because we don't know when we're going to see each other again." I responded.

"Have you ever had a long distance relationship? It's really hard, but we manage to make it work." Shawn smiled.

"Sorry Shawn, only girls that live nearby." Justin winked.

"Maybe we should continue this conversation while we're eating breakfast, I'm hungry."

"You're always hungry!" Justin and Shawn said at the same time. We all laughed.

"Okay, let's go! Food is waiting for me!" I ran to the restaurant of the hotel, the boys slowly followed me.

{Justin's point of view}

"Shawn, thank you for taking care of Savannah. She's had a lot of trouble dealing with her past, you've really helped her. She's been really happy these past months." I said to Shawn, while we slowly walked to Savannah.

"You don't need to thank me, but I'm glad that I helped. She is so sweet and deserves everything, and that's what I'm trying to give her, all the happiness in the world."

"You're amazing, thanks bro."

"No problem, man."
We finally arrived at the entrance of the restaurant, Savannah looked really annoyed.

"Why were you guys walking so slow? I'm so-"

"Hungry!" Shawn and I both said.

We got inside the restaurant and ordered our breakfast. We didn't stop talking! Shawn's really sociable. After a while, we went upstairs to grab Savannah's luggage. I put it in my car and we headed to the airport.

{Savannah's point of view}

"See you soon sis, I'll come home for Christmas."

"See you soon, Justin. Love you!"

"Bye, beautiful. Text me when you're home, promise?"

"I will, baby. I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too."
I gave Shawn a kiss.

"Bye!" I waved at Justin and Shawn, they both waved back. I turned around and walked away.

✧ ✧ ✧

"Ladies and gentleman, we have landed in Amsterdam. Thank you for flying with us and have a nice day!" A sweet voice said through the speakers.

I got my handbag from under the chair and looked for my phone. When I found it, I texted my mom that she could pick me up. I left the plane and got my suitcase. By that time, my mom arrived at the airport. When I saw her, I ran to her and gave her a big hug.

"Welcome home, darling!"

"I missed you, mom!"

"How was it?" She asked.
I told her all about the EMAs, Shawn and Justin. How they are doing and that I'm going to miss them. We walked to the car and got in. My mom was driving and we were still talking. The highway was really busy and there were a lot of trucks.

"London was really pretty and- MOM, WATCH OUT!"

647 words