the meet and greet, part 36.

{Shawn's point of view}

"Stop!" I yelled, shocking the fans. They stopped attacking Savannah and backed off.

I looked down, Savannah was laying on the ground. She wanted to be strong and not cry, but a small tear escaped the corner of her eye. I could see the pain in her eyes as she looked up at me.

"Why are you guys attacking her? She did nothing wrong!" I tried to say angry, but still wanting to sound nice.

"We wanted to see you perform live, but your girlfriend got in some kind of accident and stayed in the hospital. And you were here the whole time, you could've performed for us!"

"I'm sorry, but I can't perform when my girlfriend is in coma."

"Oh, so your stupid girlfriend was in coma? That's why you canceled your tour?"

"It's- it's not his fault, it's my fault." Savannah said, as she tried to stand up and put a hand on my shoulder for some support.

"Don't touch him!" Another girl said and pushed Savannah, causing her to fall on the ground. I kneeled down and helped her stand up.

"Are you okay, princess?"

"Ye- yeah." She stammered.

"Are you guys oka- Mrs Clark! What happened?" A woman from the hospital said. All the girls heard her and they ran away.

"It's nothing." I said, hoping that she would let me go and that I could go home.

"Baby, it's not nothing. You just got attacked by some of my fans, well, I rather not call them fans anymore."

"Come with me, I'm going to put some bandaids on the wounds." The woman said.

{Savannah's point of view}

We did as she said and followed her. She pointed at a chair and I sat down. The woman walked away and came back with a red box. She grabbed something out of it to clean my wounds up and put bandaids on them.

"You're all done." She said.

"Thank you very much." I said and gave her a hug.

"No problem, please be careful."

"I will, thanks again." I smiled.

"Bye bye!"

"Bye!" I waved at the woman and she walked away.

"Time to go home?" Shawn asked.

"Yes please." I sighed.
He took my hand and we walked to the car.

The whole ride was silent, I wasn't in the mood to talk. I was thinking about the fact that his fans were angry at me, it's kind of fair. Shawn canceled tour for me, because I was in an accident. But the fact that his fans called me a slut, is actually kind of rude. It's not that I went to bed with a lot of people, only Shawn. And that happened one time, after dating for several months.

I could tell that I was lost in my own thoughts. I was thinking about so many things. How am I going to catch up on school? What about mom? When is Justin going back to London? Is Shawn going to finish the last few shows of his tour? Or is he going back to Canada?

"Ready to go inside?" Shawn asked, when we arrived in front of my house.

"Yeah." I said quietly.

"Baby, are you okay?" Shawn asked.

"I don't know. I was so happy today, but then your fans came- I mean how did they even know that we were here?"

"I've walked in and out of the hospital a few times, so they knew where I was. Guess that they waited for us."

"Shawn?" I said after a while. We were still sitting in the car in front of my house.

"Yes, beautiful?"

"I think it's better if we break up."

618 words
November 6th, 2018