the meet and greet, part 49.

{Savannah's point of view}

"Are you sure that you want to leave this all behind?" Shawn asked a bit worried when we were sitting on a plane that was almost departing from Amsterdam.

"Yes. I'm hundred percent sure." I answered with a smile and he squeezed my hand a little. I was so nervous but also excited, because it was finally time. Time to start something completely new.

I survived some weeks with my dad, graduated high school early, sold mom's house, and now I'm on my way to Toronto with Shawn, the love of my life.

"How many chapters have you already written of your book, baby?" He asked a few minutes after the plane was flying high in the sky. I felt his eyes on the back of my head as I was looking out of the window. The view was stunning and calming at the same time. Just the sun and some fluffy big white clouds.

I was so blown away by the view that I needed to remind myself of what he was saying. Oh yeah, my book. I used to love writing a lot, but life got so overwhelming that I totally forgot and didn't have time to write.  So a few weeks ago, I thought about writing something again. I had no idea what to do, but after thinking and thinking, I decided to write a book about my life. My past; bullying, rape, depression, everything that made me who I am today. Everything that made me stronger, all the ups and downs. I want to write every single detail about my life and open up about it in order to help others.

"Not a lot. Maybe six?" I answered him after thinking for a while. "But I'm going to write once we're home." I continued and we both smiled at the thought of us living together.

"How's the view?" Shawn asked and tried to look out of the small airplane window.

"Stunning." I replied and moved a little to the side so that he could see it too. My eyes kept looking at the window as I was lost in my own thoughts.

{Shawn's point of view}

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked when I saw a small tear escape the corner of Savannah's eye.

"I miss her so much, Shawn." She replied as her voice weakened and more tears fell down her cheek.

"Shhh, baby. I know that she's watching over you and she's proud of you." I comforted her, putting one hand on her back and the other stroking her hair gently. "Really proud."

"I love you, Shawn." Savannah said and put her head on my shoulder.

"I love you too, princess. Get some rest, okay?"

"I don't know if I can."

"At least try to."

"Okay." She replied and closed her eyes. My eyes shut not long after and before we knew it, we were both asleep.

✧ ✧ ✧

"Babe, where are you leading me?" Savannah asked in full excitement as I held my hands in front of her eyes. I carefully led her to the bathroom of now our apartment and stopped in front of the door.

"I'm going to remove my hands from your eyes but keep them closed, okay? I need to do something real quick."

"Sure." She said and I quickly ran inside the bathroom to light up all the candles.

"Okay, I'm done. Follow me." I said after a few moments and gently held her hand as I led her inside the bathroom. "You can open your eyes now."

"Wow, Shawn

"Wow, Shawn." She said amazed and looked around. The bathtub, the rose petals, the candles, the view. I could tell that she was overwhelmed by it. "Did you do this by yourself?"

"Maybe. Maybe not." I smirked, stepping closer to her and slowly started to place kisses on her neck.

"Shawn-"

"Babygirl, I gotcha. Let's get in the bathtub, shall we?"

"Shawn, aren't you afraid that people can see us?" The words quickly escaped her mouth and I could barely understand her.

"I don't care if people see us. You're mine and if people even dare to touch you with one fingertip, I swear I'll rip them apart."

"I love you." She said and started to unbutton my shirt.

"And I love you, beautiful. But let's really get in bath now, I don't want to wait any longer." I smirked again and we got in the bathtub filled with rose petals.

748 words
December 17th, 2018