the meet and greet, part 22.

{Shawn's point of view}

Did she just call Savannah a slut? She crossed the line!

"Sorry girls, but please don't call her that. If you want a picture, you can take one. But don't talk like that to people you barely know." I tried to say nicely.

"Of course I want a picture with you, Shawn! But not with that thing."
The girl pointed at Savannah. I felt that I was getting a little mad. What was their problem? Why would you call someone 'slut' when you don't know them?

I took the pictures with them and they immediately walked away. I heard them keep saying things about Savannah, I hated it.

"Are you okay, beautiful?"

"Yeah."
Savannah said quietly with a sad face.

"I see that you're not. I'm so sorry, can't believe that they said that."

"It's alright, Shawn. You can't control them. Let's get in the car."
I took her hand and helped her in the car. The whole ride was silent. She didn't say a word.

"Anna, are you sure that you're okay? I don't like to see you like this. Come on, where is that pretty smile?"
I put my hand on her chin and pulled her towards my face. She started to smile.

"See, there is your smile!"

{Savannah's point of view}

A little while later, we arrived at the hotel. There were some fans outside. When Shawn got out of the car, they all started to scream.

"Hi Shawn! Can we please take pictures with you?"

"Sure!" Shawn walked to the fans.

"Omg! She's the girl from the videoclip! Can I take a picture with you?"

"Me?" I asked confusing.

"Can I have a picture too?" Another girl asked.
More and more fans started to scream and wanted to take pictures with me. Shawn and I took picture with everyone and walked inside the hotel. They didn't follow us, so we quickly checked in and went to our room.

"Wow, this room is so pretty!" I said to Shawn.

"You think so?"

"Yes! I haven't been to a lot of hotels when I was younger, and now I am in one of the prettiest suites."

"I'm happy that you like it. You wanna watch-"

"Another Harry Potter movie?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"Yes!"

We jumped on the bed and watched another Harry Potter movie. Shawn put one arm around me, it felt so nice. This kid loves Harry Potter way too much! He probably watched this movie a thousand times, but still loves it.

"Are you hungry, beautiful?"
Shawn said, while going through my hair with his fingers.

"Is that even a question, I'm always in for food!"

"Okay, let's go out then."

We walked outside to the streets of Milan. It was already dark, but it was still very pretty. There was a little Italian restaurant around the corner.

"Hi, do you have a table for two?" Shawn asked.

"Yes, come in!" The waitress said with her Italian accent.

She walked us to a table for six people. It looked quite big, but when she took the other plates and glasses away, it was perfect. Not too big, not too small.

"This place is really cute!"

"You're cute." Shawn said, while holding my hand that was on the table.

"And you're cute too."

"Good evening, are you ready to order?"
A familiar American accent said. I couldn't place the voice to a person, but I've heard it before.

I turned around to order, but I immediately froze when I saw who it was.

"Dad?"

593 words