the meet and greet, part 48.

{Shawn's point of view}

"So, what is it that you would like to talk to me about, sir?" I asked politely, brushing my hand through my curly hair.

"I don't like you." He answered straight to the point and put his left hand in his pocket.

"Excuse me?" I said confused, raising an eyebrow.

"I said 'I don't like you.' Don't pretend that you can't hear me, kid."

"I don't want to be rude, but can I at least have an explanation for that?"

"Where do I start?" He sighed and thought long about my question before answering. "Well, I don't like your attitude. I also don't like your look and style, but your appearance is the worst! You look like a boy who is at the gym 24/7! Those biceps, ugh!"

"I would like to believe you, but my girlfriend and fans say different. They all love my personality and style. Maybe you should ask them for their opinion?" I said a little too confident and opened the door to walk away, but I quickly turned around because I forgot to say something. "Let me tell you one last thing. Tonight she's gonna call someone daddy and it's not you. Think about that. Who's the powerful one now, eh?" I winked and closed the door, leaving him behind in the hallway.

"What was it about? I'm sorry if he bothered you-"

"Baby, it's okay. I spoke to him and everything's alright. Don't worry." I said to Savannah and kissed her, watching her dad enter the living room. He looked disgusted by us, but I didn't care.

"I love you, Shawn." She said when our lips parted and put her hands around my neck.

"I love you too, Savannah." I tried to say louder than normal to caught her dad's attention, and I definitely think that it worked. "Can you do one thing for me tonight, baby?" I whispered in her ear, teasing Savannah by biting her earlobe a bit.

"Of course, babe. What is it?"

"You have to scream extra loud tonight, especially the word daddy." I whispered and saw her smile widen at each word I said. She didn't have to reply and I already knew that she would do it.

Her dad's reaction the next morning encouraged us both to scream louder. From that day on, we screamed louder and louder every day. After just one week, they were so done with us.

Who's the powerful one now, sir?

{Savannah's point of view}

Even though dad was sleeping at my house, with that bitch, I still had to go to school. It was a relieve to be at school and see Vanessa, but when I stepped out of the door every day, I missed Shawn immediately. He told me that he would stay until dad is gone and write songs for his new album in the meantime. That's why he flew some of his friends to Amsterdam and hired a studio to record and write.

"Sav?" Vanessa asked.

"Mmh?"

"Maybe you should try to graduate earlier." She suggested, while we were getting our books from our lockers to go home. "It's an option and I think that it suits you."

"What?"

"Try it. You can leave school four months earlier and go to Toronto with your love." She winked and threw a piece of paper to me because of the big smile on my face. I liked the idea of leaving school earlier, but I didn't want to leave Vanessa alone.

"Why should I? I want to graduate with you, together!"

"We all know that you want to leave this behind and start something new. Just think about it, okay?"

"Sure." I said, giving her a hug and we left the school building. I thought about her suggestion the whole way home. She's right, I do want to leave this behind and start something new. Something completely new.

657 words
December 12th, 2018