the meet and greet, part 25.

{Savannah's point of view}

"I will treat you like a princess and give you everything you want. I will protect you and I will do anything for you, anything that makes you happy. I will treat you better, better than anyone else. I know you, I know your past and we will go through everything together."

"I love you too, Shawn." I said, he smiled.

"With you, I feel safe." I continued. "We already went through so much together, for an example, my dad. You were there when I saw him, when I said a word to him for the first time in years and when he was in the hotel. I don't know what I would do if you weren't there."
We both smiled at each other and Shawn leaned in for a passionate kiss.

"I love you, Shawn Peter Raul Mendes." I giggled.

"Feels good to say that, eh?"

"Yeah."

"But- Shawn, I haven't met your parents and sister yet! We can't go in public without them knowing!"

"Do you want to go to Canada?"

"Yes, I want to! But, uhm, I have school."

"Shit. Do you want to FaceTime them? I'm pretty sure my parents are home from work."

"Sure."

Shawn tried to call his parents, and after a few times, they finally picked up.

"Hey mom and dad!"

"Hi Shawn!" They both said at the same time.

"Is Aaliyah there too?"

"Hi Shawn, I miss you!"

"I miss you too!" Shawn said to Aaliyah.

"So why are you calling us, Shawn?" His mom asked.

"I want to tell you guys something."

Shawn introduced me to his parents and sister, they reacted really positive and were very nice to me. His family is amazing, they are so kind! I'm pretty sure that's where he got it from.

"Baby, do you want to go to the award show together? My stylist can fix a dress for you, so we can match."
Shawn said after the call.

"Yes, that would be amazing! I can't wait."

A few weeks later, and it was almost time for the MTV EMAs. Shawn flew me to England, and he was already there. I took a taxi to the hotel, where he was waiting for me. I went in the lift and headed to his hotel room.

*Knock! Knock!*

"Hi, baby!"

"Hi princess!" Shawn said and he gave me a kiss.

"Come, your dress is waiting for you!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the hotel room. I saw a beautiful black and white dress on the bed, paired with some black heels.

"This is the dress, right?"

"Yes, try it on!"

"Okay!" I carefully put the dress on.

"Wow, you look gorgeous, Anna!"

"Thank you, baby. You look very handsome in that suit too."

"Are you ready for makeup?" A woman asked me.
I followed her and she put some makeup on my face. When Shawn and I were both done, we walked downstairs and got in the limousine that was parked in front of the hotel. Shawn was very nervous, and so was I. How are his fans going to react to me?

"Hi Shawn!"

"Hey Camila!" Shawn said, and he gave her a hug.

"So this is your girlfriend? She's so pretty!"

"Thank you! Her name is Savannah."

"Hi! I'm Savannah." I said nervously.

"Princess, don't be so nervous." Shawn said and gave me a kiss.

"You don't have to be nervous at all! Come, let me give you some tips!" Camila said.

"Okay, Cami give her some tips. I'm going to walk the carpet first. Then, I will come and take Savannah with me to walk again, okay?"

"Okay." Camila and I both said.

She gave me some tips and before I knew, Shawn was already back.

"You ready, baby?"

634 words