Just Slices Through Her Skin

Just a warning... this one is dark.

Christian's POV

I finished up a bit of work, asked Gail to begin preparing dinner and left to wake Ana. She laid in our bed, curled up into a ball of sheets and brunette hair, breathing lightly in clearly uncomfortable sleep. I slunked across the bed and wrapped my arms around her kissing her head and neck until her beautiful blue eyes began to flutter open.

"How was your nap, Mrs Grey?" I tried to hide my concern and she promptly lied.

"It was fine."

My wife couldn't tell the truth if her life depended on it. "Gail is getting dinner ready. I thought you'd like something light and easy on your stomach so she's grilling some chicken and putting together a salad."

Her eyes brightened a bit, gaining more life than before. "That would go amazing with a glass of Kistler Chardonnay." My arms tightened around her defensively.

"It would," I agreed. "I'll have to remember that for a time when you're not carrying our child."

"One glass?" She asked with hope in her vote and I shook my head.

"Not a chance."

We ate in silence, only exchanging smiles and gestures about how we were enjoying the meal. I watched every forkful that went to her lips and did a mental calorie calculation. Even if she finished her entire plate, which was unlikely, I was only looking at getting less than five hundred calories into her. Since she'd obviously lost most of the rest of her daily food intake on the floor I was becoming a bit more than concerned.

I cleared my throat and put down my fork. "How are you feeling, Anastasia?"

She swallowed the bite in her mouth and patted the edges of her mouth with the napkin. "I'm good. The food was delicious."

Was? She's not even going to finish a salad? "I was thinking that we could go out for dessert. Maybe get some cheesecake at that cafe you like." Cheesecake was densely packed with sugar and fat, though not much of nutritional substance.

Ana shook her head. "Actually, I had something else in mind." Her hand slinked number the table onto my knee and up the leg of my suit pants.

I hardened almost immediately and my mind flipped between images of Anastasia and Emilia in my playroom. Numbers also occupied my consciousness and I knew that Ana needed more food in her to maintain her weight let alone gain the right amount for her pregnancy.

"You will go upstairs and wait for me in the playroom. While we are otherwise occupied Taylor will get us dessert and we can eat it in bed." I flashed her my billionaire smile that closed deals better than any sweetener or profit margin ever could.

Her doe eyes smiled and blush creeped through her cheeks. "That sounds lovely." She stood up and turned towards the playroom.

"Did I ask you to speak?" My hand slapped hard against her ass and she giggled.

"No, sir."

The power courses through my veins and but my wife was the only woman I could see. "Then I suggest that you learn your place. And today, you will call me master."

"Yes, master." She flushed a deeper scarlet and beamed from ear to ear.

Emilia, stretched and at my mercy, invaded my thoughts. Dammit! But it was too late. I wanted it. No, I needed the total surrender. "You are going to do everything I say. And when it hurts, every twinge of pain you feel, you're going to thank me. Understood?"

Her eyes widened with surprise "Yes, master."

She padded off towards the playroom and I swiftly got to work texting Taylor, changing into my worn out jeans and joining her. That night, I pulled out all the stops. I needed it. Ana needed it. And the Emilia that lived in the back of my mind demanded it.