Beautiful Behavior

A/N Warning... incredibly dark, abusive, potentially revolting and very dubious consent in this chapter

Christian's POV

Salty tears stung Em's chapped cheeks. Her elbows and knees quivered on the shower floor. "Mr Grey, please, I don't want to do this."  Bruises peaked around her joints, yellowed with age, and the pressure on them pleased me.

I laughed for a moment and delivered an echoing slap across her face. "When have I ever gave a fuck what you wanted?"  The first tool turned around between my fingers. It was a simple one, innocent to most, but I knew the way it would make her scream.

"Never, sir."

I chuckled. "That's right." In the moments before I'd peeled the sprig of ginger root free of its skin and shaped it according to my desires. Large and wide. I positioned myself behind her and spread apart her cheeks with one hand, lining the root up with her puckered hole. "You deserve all of this, Emilia. Smiling at those men the way you did at the show tonight, giving them ideas. You should know the effect a little slut like you can have on men like them. Its unfair to tempt them when they'll never have you. Tell me why." I pressed a bit, knowing it wouldn't enter but to squeeze some burning juices on her more sensitive region.

"Because I'm yours, sir." Emmy sobbed lightly.

A sneer overtook my face. "And I'm never going to let you go." My arm jolted forwards and her screams echoed the shower walls.

"Red, Red, Red!"

Still I persisted and it slipped within her. From there the writhing began. Emilia dropped to her stomach and clenched her rear which I knew would make it worse. "I don't listen safe words during a punishment that we both know you deserve. Now get up!"

My foot lifted her under the ribs and she struggled to support her own weight, falling repeatedly. I plucked a box from the shower ledge, opened one end and slid the bar into my hand. Ivory was typically my choice but after discovering this brand, made for the most brutal punishments, I decided that Emilia required it to obtain true obedience. "Open our mouth."

Emilia's jaw dropped and I lathered the soap bar under the shower head. Once it softened gripped her chin in my hand and wiped it repeatedly over her tongue.

"Urghhh." She moaned in retaliation and I sharply struck her ass. "Nuuu!"

"Don't you ever fucking refuse me!"  I grated the bar against her teeth, both top and bottom, pushed it far back into her mouth and pulled up her jaw around it. "Hold it here."  I scanned the room for some type of restraint and settled on my belt from last night. I would ruin it for a worthy cause.

Securing her mouth shut was no easy feat and I pulled it tight when I buckled it at the top of her head. "Look at you. You're so beautiful when you behave." Soapy drool dripped down her face and I grabbed the last item required for the punishment Emilia would never forget. Taylor had picked it up at the drug store against his better judgement and I suspected he knew it wasn't going to be used therapeutically.

For a moment only, I pulled the piece of ginger from her ass and replaced it with a plastic tipped nozzle. I'd shaken the enema with a bit of hand soap and squeezed the liter of fluid inside of her. Soap was the best for increasing intestinal irritation. When the bottle was empty I returned the root into its position, gave her a few hard strikes with a cane and closed the shower door.

"I'll be back in a when I'm done with my work. When I return you better not have moved an inch." With that I left her there in the dark, drooling, cramping and crying. My work was boring, just two conference calls and a thirty page financial report to read and go over. It was hours later when I found myself out of things to do.