Tragedy In Silence

A/N... I don't like to do these on final draft stories but I felt like I needed to to address this particular idea. Yes, Emilia has problems. She has bipolar disorder, she's been into drugs, she's been assaulted, manipulated and abused. All of that is true. But Emilia is NOT weak. She's a survivor. Anyone else, even Christian Grey, would have collapsed under the pressure.

- Van

——————————————————————————-

Christian's POV

My eyes were glued to the message I was assured I would never get. Dr Bowman knew the risks, but it didn't seem to matter to the man for the right price. The bastard had done the impossible and definitely earned the money I paid him.

Tonight, Saturday and Sunday. Good luck, Mr Sexy.

If this was correct, if Demetri had really accomplished what Seattle's best had told me would never be, then I had a chance. Emilia could be tied to me for the rest of time. No matter what distance was put between us by our complicated lives her tether could be bound to mine.

"Good evening, Mr Grey." Emilia greeted me in the entrance to my study, wearing only a blue lace night dress and thong.

I smiled at her. She was truly a gem in my life. "Welcome home, Emilia. How was your day?"

The girl swayed her hips and perched on the corner of my desk. Her dainty feet dangled but didn't touch the ground. "It was fine, Sir. Marcus keeps ordering drug tests, sometimes twice in one week. Even Demetri is getting annoyed with having to collect all the samples. He never complains about Marcus so I guess there is trouble in paradise."

"Oh really, now?" I hoped my false surprise was enough to fool my little actress. "Well, my day has been nothing but hell. I could use a quick release before dinner."

Em gave me her servant stare and nodded. "How would you like me, Sir?"

I stood, unbuttoning my suit pants and pulling my cock out. It was cumbersome, battling my already solid erection without taking off my clothes, but Emilia in my study was something I could very rarely resist. "Bend over the desk and grab onto the other side. No matter what happens, do not let go."

"Yes, Sir." She bowed her head and complied.

I pulled the fabric away, tearing the lace thong in the process, and admired her sweet little pussy. My finger found its way into its tightness to stroke her sweet spot. I wanted her to be wet for this. For once, I couldn't stand the idea of tearing her.

"Mhmm." Em moaned, wiggling her hips towards me.

This girl, this teenage starlet of my own creation, was a work of art. She obeyed my every command and went out of her way to give me pleasure. Despite the ways I'd taken her little flower time and time again, it remained as tiny of a bloom as ever. When I'd found the reason, her kegal balls tucked inside her suitcase, I'd been forced to marvel at the extra mile she went without any instruction to do so.

Eventually, though not without effort, her juices coated my fingers and I pushed my way inside her. "Oh fuck... every time, Miss Stewart. The things you do to me." My hands hooked to the sides of the desk and I used it for leverage.

Pulling against the heavy oak allowed me the liberty of a punishing pace. Her small form only took half my cock naturally but by the third thrust I'd forced her to accommodate my size.

"Do you want to please me, Emmy?" I whispered harshly in her ear.

Her voice stammered. "Of course, Mr Grey."