For The Greater Good

Christian's POV

My leather office chair was more comfortable than ever with Emilia leaning her head on my knee while she crouched between my legs. I ran my fingers through her hair, giving the young one a bit of appreciative attention, and read the paperwork that had piled up on my desk. It came across as odd to me how easy it was to focus on GEH d buisness with a woman's lips only inches from my hardening cock. When Anastasia so much as brushed her hand across my thigh I was frequently overcome with the need to rip off her clothing and fuck her until we both met our satisfaction.

It wasn't that I didn't find Emilia attractive. She was far more than beautiful to me. In fact, she was exactly who I'd made her to be. But the kiss we'd shared felt more like a crime to be apologized for than turning point in our love story. The moment where I proclaimed how I adored her was tainted with the taste of blood on my lips. Still, I did adore her. Every stroke of my hand over her curls was a reminder that she wasn't just an idea or a memory. Em was here with me. She was home. We were together again and to live out our lives as one. Letting her go was not an option.

Every once in a while I'd glance down in need of proof that she was real. Met with a wide devoted gaze, I would give her a gentle smile and try not to stare for too long. Only a man, I would fight to break away and let the clock tick by slowly before stealing another memory for my collection. I could have looked at Emilia for days, falling in love again down the dark caverns of her eyes. It made me wonder how long this would last. What would it take before she worked her special brand of magic to electrify my every nerve all at once? How would she light the fire to follow fuel and create an explosion of pain and pleasure between us? When would I lose control again? And why did losing control with her not leave me panicked but enthralled?

"Kitten, fill your master's drink." I reached a hand down give her the glass. She tried to put her feet back under her body but I shook my head. "Mhm-mhm. You can crawl. It's not that far."

Emilia worked her way across the floor to my bar, knelt to reach the bottle of cognac, refilled my beverage with two ice cubes and brought it back. sitting back on her heels and aligning her face with the floor, Em lifted the drink far above her head to present it to me. Her sir, her master and her king.

I took it from her, and gave her a small pat on the head of gratitude. "Back under my desk, Emmy." My free hand gripped the collar of her shirt and helped her back into position. "And you know the rules, if I have to tell you to refill my glass then you owe me..." I froze, taken aback by the trail my words had taken and the ease they had traveled it.

I had almost ordered her to suck my cock.

It had come as second nature to fall back in the old patterns and routines with my most prized submissive. The difference from then to now was that now I had a wife asleep in my bed and a daughter asleep upstairs. Though Anastasia and I had discussed where I wanted all of this to go, I was uneasy with the thought of having to tell her about it later. Watching her heart break while she tried to remain strong was something I knew I deserved the pain of. But Ana didn't. Then again, as I started into Emilia's expectant eyes, I only had one shot to make this right. My vision of what I wanted for my family required that Miss Stewart become the perfect submissive once more. And part of submission was making sure that the girl remained on her toes at all times. I hoped that when my plan came to fruition and Ana was able to savor the fruits of that labor, it would all be worth it.

With unsure movements, I popped the button on my pants and lowered the zipper. "Kitten, you know better than to make me go thirsty. You need to open your mouth and do a good job. I don't want to have to punish you further."

Em's sun kissed skin went a ghostly white and her movements came in slow motion. She shifted herself with an slightly open mouth towards me and I shifted my pants down to release my throbbing member. It glistened with moisture at the tip and I took the liberty of rubbing that moisture over her lips until I was allowed entrance. She tightened her lips around my length and hallowed out her cheeks while bobbing an unsure rhythm. Watching her acclimate to my touch was not the erotic dream I'd hoped to drift into. In fact, it was more like watching a child ride a bicycle for the first time. I knew she was would fall, a tear trickling down her cheek, but the question was when.

Still, she was skilled at her work. I was in ecstasy while she twirled her tongue in circles and swallowed back the mix of my fluids and her saliva that gathered in pools of her mouth. My hand met the nape of her neck, a delicate curve only a man of my tastes would ever truly appreciate, and I pushed her lips past the base and into my flesh. My eyes held hers and that little drop of a salty tear dripped down her cheek to introduce the waterfall that was to come. Em's throat contracted where I had blocked it, a gag suppressed by pure lack of the opening required to complete it, and I thrusted myself several times with my other hand pinching her delicate nose.

"Do you remember who you belong to now?"  My words came out a shaky mess, hating myself for what I had to do and loving the way I felt while doing it.

A slight nod and two blinks told me that my message was getting across just fine.

"Am I your owner?"

Again, I received the non-verbal affirmative response while my darling Emilia's face turned red.

"Ohh good girl." I pushed slightly deeper for a second before releasing her entirely and leaning back to watch her gasp for breath. Soon, dutifully as she could, Emmy got back to pleasing me and I felt the pleasure building in my body as I approached a release. Typically, I would have simply had her swallow my cum and that would be the simple end of it. But this wasn't a simple moment. It was something I wanted Miss Stewart to remember.

With my climax only seconds away, I hoisted my hips up against the desk to wedge Emilia's head in place then pulled out just far enough so I was cumming on top of her tongue instead of down her throat. I needed her to taste it. Her chest racked with sobs, the cries of relief that were far different than her sobs of fear or pain, and she held out her tongue to show me where I had deposited my seed.

"Swallow, kitten." I ordered and she gulped with a look of disgust on her face. Empathy flooded my body for the girl and I wanted to pull her into my arms to comfort away the ways I'd defiled the lips that only spoke kind words. A silent funeral procession for my humanity made its way out with my next series of words. "Grab my ruler from the middle drawer of my desk and get over my lap. You need a spanking."

"But..." Emilia blubbered a few incoherent words. "What did I do?"

She handed me my metal ruler, a nice bite implement that would leave quite the impression, and I flung her over my lap. "Nothing baby girl. This is just the welcome home we both need for you right now." My hands pulled away at her garments until her bare ass was exposed to me and I began caressing it gently. I tested the weight of the ruler in my hand and tested it with a delightful smack across her behind. "You're going to get fifty of these, and I'm going to love it."

The words that came from my lips were a lie but I was able to plaster on a smile for the first dozen lashes to her behind until Emilia was in too much pain and distracted enough for my expression.

"Twenty-seven... Mr Grey please stop. I can't do it. I can't."

I continued beating the girl, hoping that someday she'd understand why I needed her complete and total devotion.

"Thirty-four... No!"

My arms moved on their own now. My brain was shut off.

"Fifty."