Chapter 2

While (Y/N) was heading to his the spot he was assigned to on the island, he recalled what he was told before.

Flashback

(Y/N) sat in front of Makarov after his sparring session with Gildarts.

Makarov: As you know it's about time for the S-Class Wizard trials, and I want you to participate.

(Y/N): Alright! I've wanted to be a part of the trials since I became an S-class, but are sure I'm ready? I haven't exactly been training.

Makarov: Believe me, boy, I sensed your power while you were partaking in a match with Gildarts not too long ago.

(Y/N): Huh? You could sense that?

Makarov: Of course I could and I think you're more than ready to test your fellow family. Although, I should tell you this.

(Y/N): Huh? What is it, Master?

Makarov: The participants for the trial don't have to beat you in order to pass. If you think they passed from your own judgment, you can let them through.

(Y/N): I understand.

Makarov: Just a reminder the trial is going to be on Tenrou Island. Do take care while you're there, it's where the grave of the First Master Mavis Vermilion lies.

Flashback End

(Y/N): Where was I suppose to be again?

As you were walking a burning feeling came from your arm. You pulled up your sleeve to see a mark that was glowing red.

(Y/N): His mark... Why is it acting up now? Unless he's... No, he can't be here... Can he?

Meanwhile

The Participants of the trial were all on the deck of the boat that was headed for Tenrou Island, suffering from the blistering heat, as that part of the sea has no wind blowing through it. Because of the heat, most of them were in swimsuits, Natsu was throwing up over the side of the boat because of motion sickness, while Gray was completely nude and still complaining about the heat. Tenrou Island finally came into sight and everyone stood up and observed the island

Gray: Sure took long enough.

Lucy: That's the ugliest island ever...

Elfman: You think? I think it looks Manly.

Evergreen: An Island on top of an Island huh?

Wendy: It's amazing! There's so much magic power! I feel it from all the way over here.

Mest: Very impressive.

Happy: *Patting Natsu's back* There there Natsu, we'll be on land soon.

Makarov stood above them all on a railing on the top part of the ship.

Makarov: There's a legend about this island. It's said that it was once populated by Fairies.

Lucy: Is the legend true?

Makarov: Nobody knows, but it does hold great importance to our Guild. After all, it's the resting place for our first Master Mavis Vermilion

Gray: And you're going there dressed like that?

Makarov: Says the nudist of the stylish man!

Lucy: Speaking of which, do you mind putting some clothes on?

Makarov: If there's nothing else, I would like to reveal the first trial, if I may.

He used a small fan with the Fairy Tail Emblem on it to cool himself off.