Chapter 22

(Y/N): Mira. Take Wendy. I'll handle this one.

Mirajane: Right.

Mira lifted Wendy off the floor and took her back to the others to check on her as you stood in front of the two Garou Knights.

Garou Leader: So he is a dragon slayer as well and a powerful one at that.

Kamika: I'll freeze you!

She yelled as you looked at her white paper unamused.

(Y/N): Void Dragon Roar!

You yelled as you released a stream of void magic that distigarated all of Kamika's white paper.

At that moment vine shot out of the ground behind Lucy and Yukino. They were taken by surprise, but before they could be grabbed, Pantherlily's sword changed size and he sliced them down.

Garou Leader: Oh-ho. nd that cat wields a sword that changes size.

Kamika: Confetti... Purple Dance!

A torrent of purple paper flies around you and the others and starts to attach itself to your body.

(Y/N): Hmm?

You stared at the purple paper in wonder as you tried to figure out what it is. You tried to grab one, but you weren't able to move your arm.

Natsu: What the?!

Mirajane: I can't move!

Lucy: Is this the paper's fault?!

Wendy: It must be a status ailment spell!

Kamaki: Purple paper is the god of binding.

Cosmos: And now we can do a beautiful combo. Grow Flow!

Cosmos raises her hands as a large blue flower bud sprouts from the ground. The bud then blooms, opening for everyone to see.

Natsu: It's huge!

Wendy: Is that a plant?!

Lucy: Summeing magic?!

Cosmos: Feast beautifully upon these lawbreakers' lives.

Everyone started to be sucked by the powerful vacuum the plant was making. However, you stood firmly on the ground, watching everyone get pulled towards the plant. You sighed before turning towards Wendy who was caught on a rock.

(Y/N): Wendy, help them. You can still use your magic.

Wendy: But what about-

Wendy started but stopped as she noticed the purple paper disintegrating from your body. You looked at your hand as the last piece of paper burned away.

(Y/N): Hmph, god of binding? What a joke. Wendy if you would.

Wendy: Right. I restore our bodies' mobility with the status recovery spell... Rays!

Everyone's bodies began to shine a bright green as the purple paper vanished from everyones' bodies.

Natsu: I'm all better!

Pantherlily: All right! We can move!

Mirajane: But this thing!

Lily: What should we do?!

Natsu: There's only one thing to do! Demolish it!

Mirajane and Lily agreed as they all attacked the giant plant. Once their attacks connected the plant started to glow brightly.

(Y/N): That doesn't look good.

Was the last thing you said as the plant exploded from everyone's attack. The explosion caused a shockwave that destroyed the floor sending everyone to the lower levels.