Chapter 20

The Sixth and final day of the Grand Magic Games was underway as the Teams of each guild stood in the center of the arena. They stood in anticipation for what the final event for the games to be as the audience cheered their favorite team on. Soon everyone was transported to a random area in the city of Crocus as the teams had to compete in a Battle Royal. Once the bell rung, all teams headed out and started taking each other one by one, however to everyone's surprise The Fairy Tail team wasn't moving a muscle, despite everyone else from the guild and the crowd telling them to get moving. With the Battle in Full swing, each team were taking each other out one by one, it was only until Mavis filled them in on her plan that the members of Fairy Tail finally sprang into action.

With You

While all the action took place in the arena, two guards stand at a door at the Royal Palace.

Guard #1: Man, this is the pits. I wasn't even supposed to be here today.

The guards are alerted to the sound of footsteps as they turned around to see you, Natsu, and Wendy being apprehended by a guard.

Gaurd #2: Halt, what's your business here? And? Who are they?

Gaurd #3: Intruders. Probably here to spring the Fairy Tail girl from her cell.

Guard #1: A couple of kids like them?

Guard #3: Mhm. His majesty and the defense minister are out on business.

Guard #1: Just lock them up and we'll sort it out later. Alright?

Guard #3: Understood.

The guard then starts to head for the door.

Guard #2: Hey buddy, prison cells are that way!

He said while pointing down the other direction.

Guard #3: Huh? Oh, yeah. Sorry. All these courtyards are starting to look the same. Hahaha...

Wendy: Great job Mira!

Natsu: Hehehe.

(Y/N); Nice acting.

The guard's face then turns into Mira as the coat opens up to reveal the Exceeds.

Happy: Aye.

Carla: So stuffy.

Lily: Let us out before we die.

At the Stadium

With Team Fairy Tail moving into action, they followed Mavis's instruction word for word as they started to rack up points by eliminating the other guild teams, member by member. Soon they catch back up in first place, but Lamia Scale also catches up thanks to the efforts of Lyon and Jura. Making it a three-way tie for first place, between Sabertooth, Fairy Tail, and Lamia Scale.

Back with you

Your group was wandering around the halls of the prison cells, looking for Lucy and Yukino.

Natsu: Guys, over here.

Natsu said as all of you made your way towards him. He was looking into a cell and inside was Lucy who had her face in a pillow and Yukino sitting against a wall, curled up into a ball. Upon a closer look, both of them were sleeping.

Natsu: Lucy!

Natsu whispered yell as Lucy raised her head but soon put it back into the pillow.

Natsu: Wake up!

This time Lucy looked up to see all of you looking at her.

(Y/N): Morning.

Lucy: You're here! Boy am I glad to see you four! Now let me out!