Chapter 3

Zeref: (Y/N), my friend, it has been awhile.

(Y/N): Yes it has Zeref... Why are you here?

Zeref: This island is far away from people that I may accidentally kill, because of my magic. It's better for me to be in isolation than to be among people.

(Y/N): I see. If that truly is what you are doing, then I won't stop you... Just try not to be seen by the others.

Zeref: I will try my best.

(Y/N): By the way, how do you know Natsu?

Zeref: I'm sorry, but this is not the time nor place to discuss that.

You nodded your head as you began to walk away, but Zeref asked one more question.

Zeref: (y/n), tell me... Do you still fight to kill God Serena?

(Y/N): ...... Yes.

Zeref: You know that offer is always open...

(Y/N): That will have to wait, what you've done is enough for now. I'll see you later Zeref.

Zeref: It was nice to speak to you (Y/N).

You left Zeref as you walked to find your friends around the island.

Over the sea

An airship was flying over the ocean, headed to what seemed like Tenrou Island. This ship belongs to none other than Grimoire Heart, a Dark Guild that is at the top three, well, two now, of the Balam Alliance. A woman holding an orb stood in the top room of the ship. This, is Ultear Milkovich, ex-confidant of Jellal and ex-member of the magic council. She stood in front of an old man sitting on a throne.

Ultear: It appears we have found our quarry. He is in a state of rest. I believe the time is upon us, Master Hades.

Hades, the man sitting on the throne, smiled slightly before speaking again.

Hades: Haah, I will finally meet the man who showed the world the potential of the Black Arts. His created demons spread chaos and created death tolls without equal. In all of the magic world, he is the true champion of Wickedness, The Black Wizard, Zeref. The day has come upon us. This sorcery is within our grasp. It's time to begin! Tenrou Island will run red with Fairy Tail's blood after we are done!

A group of wizards kneeled in front of Hades. Some of them had Horns, but there were 8 people that stood in front of that group, facing Hades.

Hades: This is a momentous day indeed. If all goes as planned, we will see the return of Zeref the Black Wizard. The Ambitions of Grimoire Heart will no longer be a fantasy! Now that we have all the necessary keys, we will awaken what sleeps inside Zeref.

Ultear: Master, you're overlooking the opposition. Our plans will still come crashing down should Fairy Tail intervene. They managed to defeat one of the Balam Alliance's Strongest Guilds, The Oracion Seis. The strongest among them are currently gathered on Tenrou Island. Awakening Zeref won't be a simple task.

A young man with long blonde hair decided to speak up.

Blonde Haired Man: Enough of this wimpy talk. That sad bunch of weaklings shouldn't even be called a guild. I have more power than them in this finger! *Crazy Laughter* When I'm done with them they'll be ash beneath my boots!

He continued to laugh crazily as Ultear spoke.

Ultear: Beware of overconfidence, Zancrow.

Another member, a goat-like human being spoke.

Goat Person: Ne-e-ver underestimate one's opponent. Even so, I have faith we will win this battle.

A silver-haired man wearing stylish clothing spoke up as well.