Chapter 23

After 'convincing' the Garou Knights to tell you were the exit was, all of you were once again walking through the Palace of Perdition.

Lucy: Everywhere we go looks the same. It makes me doubt my own sense of direction.

Lucy said while looking around the spacious cave. Loki carried an injured Arcadios who suffered server wounds during his encounter with Uosuke of the Garou Knights.

Natsu: Is this even the right way?

(Y/N): Who knows. If it isn't, the Garou Knights are going to get a stern beating.

Wendy: I don't think that's necessary (Y/N), I can feel a feint breeze.

Mirajane: Come to think of it, how did you get down here, Loke?

(Y/N): Oh Loke, I barely recognized you. So you were a celestial spirit all this time? Cool.

Loke: That's right, and I jumped down.

Wendy: It's important to think things through you know.

Loke: My motto is, "Act, don't think."

Natsu: You actually say cool stuff sometimes.

Loke: Sometimes?

Yukino: Do you think Sir Arcadios will be all right?

(Y/N): I'm sure he'll be fine, I mean, this is the first time I've heard of someone surviving being waist deep in lava. If that doesn't kill him, nothing will.

Carla: Did he have help from Horologuim or something?

Lucy: No, he leapt into the lava before there was a chance to do anything.

Lily: He's a model warrior. Truly extraordinary.

Loke: We probably have the jade stone he's wearing to thank for this. It acts as a powerful protection charm.

Loke pointed out the necklace Arcadios was wearing as it gleamed in green light. It was a giant jade stone with two silver swords behind it. It hung from his neck from a silver chain. You sighed before looking forward again.

(Y/N): I swear, this kingdom as an obsession with jade. I mean, there's other gems as well.

Wendy: Speaking of jade, there was also that dragon... Zirconis, the Jade Dragon.

Wendy reminded everyone as they thought about the encounter with Zirconis's spirit.

Natsu: Oh, yeah. Him.

Lucy: He sure talked a lot, didn't he?

(Y/N): Especially for a dragon that had nothing to say to humans.

Yukino: Plus, the princess' name is Hisui, which means "Jade."

(Y/N): Like I said, obsession.

Carla: We're supposed to meet with her and decide for ourselves if the Eclipse is justified or not.

Natsu: But that same princess is the one who threw us down here.

Loke: In any case, I'd like to get out of here and put our teammates in the games at ease.

Lucy: Yeah!

The group kept walking when eventually they came across a stairwell leading further deeper into the cave. Everyone walked down the seemingly endless flights of stairs.

Lily: We've come a long way down.

Carla: There's no telling how deep this place goes.

Natsu: You could build a city in a place this big.