Chapter 25

Everyone was waiting to hear Future Lucy's tale as she was still building up to the strength to tell you. After a few minutes of waiting, Future Lucy started to speak.

Future Lucy: What lies ahead is despair. A swarm of over ten thousand dragons will attack the kingdom. The city will burn, the castle will fall... and countless lives will be lost.

Future Lucy's future leaves everyone shocked as they stare at her in disbelief. You were also surprised by how the future could possible turn out. Same as all of you, Darton was also having trouble digesting the information.

Darton: A swarm of over ten thousand dragons...

Hisui: I can't possibly believe it. I won't believe it, until I see how the Grand Magic Games end.

Back with you and the rest of Fairy Tail, everyone was still shocked by the news that the future was doomed.

Natsu: What... the... heck?!

Natsu screamed out loud with Happy screaming with him at the end. You covered your ear as Natsu screamed right into it.

Lily: Not so loud.

(Y/N): Seriously, just blew out my eardrum.

Mirajane: Over ten thousand dragons...

Yukino: How does that happen?

Happy: This is bad!

You grabbed Happy and covered his mouth to stop him from screaming so loudly.

Wendy: Does it have something to do with that dragon grave, maybe?

Carla: I wonder...

Lily: Unbelievable 

(Y/N): It's quite possible... 

Happy continued to scream into your hand, but nothing but muffled yelling was heard.

Present Lucy: Where do they come from?

Loki: Is it possible that they're already lying in wait, undetected?

Everyone ponders on how the dragons could appear while Natsu shows up wearing a knight helmet and carrying spears.

Natsu: We can't just stand around here now! Let's get ready to fight 'em!

Present Lucy: Fight?!

(Y/N): It'd be our best bet. If there's no way to prevent them from showing up.

Future Lucy: You guys... actually believe me?

Natsu: You mean you were lying?!

Future Lucy: No! It's just... I didn't think anyone would believe me...

Natsu: Why wouldn't we trust you Lucy?

(Y/N): Natsu's right, you may come from the future, but you're still Lucy.

Hearing your and Natsu's words, Future Lucy looks shocked for a moment, before looking down at the ground with a smile.

Present Lucy: You're a disgrace, even if you're a future me! You should have more faith in your friends!

Future Lucy: I'm lecturing myself?! Still, you're right.

Well everyone was talking, Carla finally realized what her vision meant.

Carla: *thought* It all fits now! The Mercurius crumbling... Lucy inside the castle, singing... No, crying. Crying? What for?

Carla then decides to get some answers as she approached Future Lucy.