Chapter 4

You pushed Valk away from you as some distance formed between the two of you. Each of you stared at one another as the sound of Natsu's fight with Zancrow can be heard in the background.

(Y/N): Glacier Dragon's Roar!

Valk: Ice God's Bellow!

Your crystal blue ice met with his black ice as the two attacks cause an explosion. Once it cleared the two of you stood in the same place.

Valk: I see that wind isn't the only element you have control of.

(Y/N): I'll take a guess and say that ice isn't your only element as well.

Valk: *laughs* You would be correct, perhaps introductions are on order. I am known as Valk of the eight kin of purgatory.

(Y/N): My name is (Y/N) Belserion of Fairy Tail! Now, let's fight!

The two you charged each other as Valk got first hit, but punching you in the stomach, but you countered with a swift punch to the jaw, followed up by a kick to his sternum that sent him back. He got up and smirked.

Valk: I guess that all you fairies aren't pushovers after all. Earth Demon's violent Tremble!

The earth began to shake as you tried to keep your balance. You didn't notice Valk running at you.

Valk: Ice God's Fist!

He punches you with his ice-covered fist as it launches you into a tree. You slam against the tree as you fall to the ground.

(Y/N): Not bad, but we're only getting started! Purgatory Dragon's Volatile Explosion!

The area around the two of you started exploding as the explosions closed in on Valk. He tried to dodge as he was soon hit by an explosion. He was left with scorch marks running down his left arm.

Valk: Damn you! Ice God's Aisuburēdo!

Ice forms around his hand as it turned into a sword. He swung his hand as the blade froze everything that was in the direction it was swung in. He started swinging it at you as you tried your best to dodge the attack.

Valk: What's the matter?! I thought you were supposed to be tough?!

(Y/N): I'll show you! Purgatory Dragon Secret Art! Visions of Hell!

The temperature around you guys began to heat up to an unbearable degree as the grass and trees around you caught fire. All the ice created by Valk started to melt as well as his blade. The heat was taking a toll on him as well as everyone else.

Wendy: Carla! I can't breathe!

Carla: This heat is unbearable!

Lily: I never would have guessed he would be this strong...

Valk: Grrr! Earth Devil's Emergence!

The ground suddenly shot out towards you as it hit you in the chest. You were sent flying as you landed on your feet then took a knee.

(Y/N): That was pretty good. But we aren't done yet. Cavern Dragon's Sunken City!

The earth around Valk starts to sink into the floor as he tries to escape.

(Y/N): I don't think so! Sea King Dragon's Rushing River!

You shoot water from your mouth as it pushes Valk back into the hole as the water begins to fill the gap.

(Y/N): Ice Dragon's Algid breath!

A cold haze began to wash over the top of the water, cooling until it began to freeze sealing Valk under a thick sheet of ice.