Chapter 7

(The Alveraz Empire is above, it is located on your right shoulder as the Fairy Tail emblem is still on your left)(Also some major spoilers for Fairy Tail)

(Y/N): *pant* I need to keep going...

It has been three years since the start of your training with Irene. You were currently trying to strengthen your magic power output.

(Y/N): One more time... Pugartory Dragon's Roar!

A stream of white flames shot out of your mouth as it melted everything it touched and things close to it. Afterward, you fell to your knees in exhaustion.

Irene: Bravo, my little dragon. I must say, you are progressing faster than even I expected.

(Y/N): It's still not enough mother... 

Irene looked at you as you tried to get up, but you fell on your stomach.

Irene: You must rest, you are already a year ahead of schedule.

(Y/N): That's why I can't stop, if I'm already ahead, then I'm on the right track.

Irene: *motherly tone* You will rest for now (Y/N).

(Y/N): But...

Irene: No, none of that. You will do as your mother says. Understood?

You looked at Irene as she stared at you with a stern expression. You nodded as Irene's stern face morphed into a smile. She helped you up and helped you to your room. She sets you down as you lay in your bed. She watches as you began to fall asleep, once you were fully asleep she kissed your forehead and left the room.

Next Day

You awoke and got changed, changing into your regular outfit.

(Y/N): Hmm... *looks at clothes* These are getting torn, I should get some new clothes soon.

As you said, your clothes are covered in cut and tears from your training. Almost to the point of being unwearable. As you thought on the matter, the door to your room was opened. Irene walked in as she started talking.

Irene: New clothes? I could have something for you by the end of the day, of course, these will only be temporary. I shall have new clothes once you complete your training.

You nod as you leave to resume your training.

(Y/N): Let's start. Purgatory Dragon's Eruption!

The ground beneath a training dummy started shaking before it turned into a geyser of white-hot flames.

(Y/N): Next! Cavern Dragon's Crystal Palace!

Crystals began to form and take shape as a large palace, made entirely of crystals formed in front of you.

(Y/N): Sea Devil Dragon's Infernal Scalding! 

Steaming water washes over the palace as huge amounts of steam covers the area.

(Y/N): Eclipse Dragon's Perfect Equinox!

White and black energy shot into the sky and came back down as rain, swallowing the surrounding trees.

(Y/N): Void Dragon's Silent Song!

A wave of black shot out as it caused the leftover training dummies to slowly fade.

(Y/N): Glacier Dragon's Absolute Zero!

The area around you instantly froze solid, even the leaves that were falling from your last attacks as they shattered when they hit the ground.

(Y/N): Gale Dragon's Winds of Change!