Chapter 14

The first battle of day two was underway as you sat with the rest of team A. You were feeling better from your hangover, but was still sitting down. While everyone was watching Lucy came back from checking on Natsu.

Lucy: I'm back guys! Oh and (Y/N) here you go. Porlyusca said it would help with the hangover.

Without a moment of hesitation, you grabbed the bottle and downed it. You felt it taking effect almost immediately as your migraine was clearing up.

(Y/N): Man, that feels a lot better. I'm going to have to thank her later.

Lucy: She said not to get drunk again. She won't help next time.

You nodded as you turned your attention back to the fight. Tobi was trying to hit Black Snake but he proved too quick to hit. Soon the two of them made a bet that if Black Snake lost he would tell Tobi his real name and if Tobi lost he would reveal a secret. A couple of minutes later Tabi was laying flat on the floor in defeat.

Erza: I have to say that was impressive.

Lucy: Not only do they cheat but they're also powerful

Tobi then revealed that his secret was that he couldn't find his missing sock. Black Snake then pointed to his chest to show Tobi who was delighted to find his sock again. However, that delight turned to sorrow as Black Snake destroyed his sock in front of him.

The next match was about to start as Bacchus of Quatro Cerberus was announced as one of the competitors and that a member of Fairy Tail was going to be his opponent.

Lucy: Wait, guys! What if they call Natsu?!

Gray: Then we go and wake him up.

(Y/N): It's not like he'll mind.

Chapati announces that Bacchus's opponent would be Elfman. Much to everyone's surprise. Elfman was unsure about this as you and Erza tried to encourage him.

Erza: Don't worry, simply believe in yourself.

(Y/N): Yeah big guy. You can do this.

Elfman walks down as the crowd waits for the match to start, but Bacchus is simply laying on the floor. Bacchus then makes a bet with Elfman that if he loses then his sisters would have to accompany Bacchus for the night. The two start fighting as Bacchus Drunken Chop fighting style proved too much for Elfman. Elfman then stated that if he were to win then Bacchus's guild would have to change their name to Quatro Puppy. Elfman then started another take over as Bacchus quickly landed seven hits on him, but to his surprise the armor coving his arms shattered. Elfman then showed that he was in his lizardman takeover. The battle then transformed into a battle of attrition. Thet kept going until both people were breathing heavily as Bacchus stands up and declares himself the winner. Although that changed when he fell over to show that Elfman was the winner. Earning Team A ten points.

(Y/N): What a great show! That was awesome! Come on guys, we need to go see the big guy.

Erza: Yes, let's get going.

You and the others returned to the infirmary but upon arriving you all learned that Wendy was almost kidnapped by Raven Tail. Team A and Wendy, who is filling in for Elfman were walking in the hall after leaving Elfman in the care of the Thunder Legion.

Natsu: We've gotta do something about those jerks in Raven Tail. They just can't away with this!

Erza: It's like they're trying to take us out one by one.

Carla: Actually I'm not sure that's true.

Wendy: Wait what are you talking about?

Erza: How can you say that after everything that's happened?