Chapter 9

Two months have passed since you left to train for the Grand Magic Games, the rest of Fairy Tail is also gearing up for the games. Right now, Makarov, Macao, and Wakabe are sitting in the guild hall.

Macao: Where could everyone be? They haven't been spotted in two months. There's only one more to go until the games.

Makarov: Patients, they will arrive in due time. Right now they are training to their limits, pushing themselves to new heights. I'm sure that they will return as strong as ever.

Elsewhere

(Y/N): One more time...

You were breathing heavily as the area around you had scars from several of your attacks. You focused your breathing as you concentrated.

(Y/N): *thoughts* If I'm truly a dragon, then there has to be a way to use that power, I just need to concentrate!

As you focused you began to feel your body changing as you felt light-colored scales began to form on your body. Your concentration was broken as you fell to a knee breathing and sweating heavily.

(Y/N): *pant* Damn... I can feel it. Just need to keep at it.

You practiced it until you collapsed from exhaustion. You laid on the floor as you stared at the sky, after a minute you closed your eyes.

(Y/N): Just need to keep trying.

Timeskip- one month later

You had finished your training as you walked back to the guild, as you walked you were met with a surprising scene.

(Y/N): Why is everyone out here?

All the members were standing out front of the guild as Natsu and the others were laying on the floor with shocked expressions.

(Y/N): What's going on here?

Lisanna turns at the sound of your voice.

Lisanna: Oh, (Y/N)! Welcome back, I take it your training went well?

(Y/N): It did, but what's wrong with them?

Max: It would seem that they went to the celestial world with Lucy's spirits since they wanted to celebrate her return. So they spent a day there, but as it turns out, a day in the Celestial world is three months in the real world.

(Y/N): So they didn't get any training done?

Everyone nodded their heads you sweatdropped. At the moment Natsu jumped up and stood in front of you.

Natsu: (Y/N)! I need your help to train tomorrow!

(Y/N): Sorry Natsu, but I need to rest before the games. I've been training non-stop for the past three months.

Natsu then falls to the floor screaming.

Natsu: No!!

Five Days before the games

You were relaxing on the beach with the others as you watched Droy chomp away on a watermelon. You wore black trunks while you had tape covering the arm that had the Alveraz Empire mark.

Droy: *while chewing* We only got five more days before the games! How are we supposed to win?!

Jet: Well, you aren't going to do it by stuffing your face!

Levy: I guess we'll be sitting on the sidelines while everyone else competes in the games.

Juvia: *depressed sigh*

Happy: How am I supposed to keep up with Lily, when he has a three month lead on m?

Carla: I didn't know you cared about that.